39% ...and so it begins.... Hillary's downfall

A 7% drop in her favarability rating since April. Let the bleeding begin and get Joe and Elizabeth ready in the wings.

A 7% drop in her favarability rating since April. Let the bleeding begin and get Joe and Elizabeth ready in the wings. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You sure just made woomby, shammy, assup, tinytim and lil cotex's day !!
Favarability?

Are you talking about the bean?

Also, thanks for the link to the poll, JDrunk! Great analysis! (It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?)

• WTF
  • 07-16-2015, 10:23 AM
Favarability?

Also, thanks for the link to the poll, JDrunk! Great analysis! (It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?)

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JD and Whirly need to get together and explain to us who will be the next President and why....save us all this money being spent on the 2016 election.
I'm sure there are new trends out there every day!
JD and Whirly need to get together and explain to us who will be the next President and why....save us all this money being spent on the 2016 election. Originally Posted by WTF

You mean President Elect Trump?
You mean President Elect Trump? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Doubtful

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ry_990891.html
Favarability?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He never was that good of a speller. And it's written right there in the poll...
sometime ago wasn't there this "foregone" conclusion that hillary was the next president by these bozo's in here? I seem to recall postings in here about her.

the tone was a mocking haughtiness and why are conservatives even bothering
sometime ago wasn't there this "foregone" conclusion that hillary was the next president by these bozo's in here? I seem to recall postings in here about her.

the tone was a mocking haughtiness and why are conservatives even bothering Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why are RWWipes even bothering, indeed!

Donald Trump speaks for most of the faithful right now.

sometime ago wasn't there this "foregone" conclusion that hillary was the next president by these bozo's in here? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yep, and Wendy Davis was going to be Governor of Texas too.
When she goes down, I want to see that dumbass hand clap she does while walking around with that phoney smile on her face just one more time.

Anybody seen Bill lately? Or Carville. They see the writing on the wall. They know that sooner or later, everybody will see Hillary for the what she is. And nothing more.

By November, the only group supporting her will be the NAFUBD.
In November what group will be supporting the trumpet?
In November what groupe will be supporting the trumpet? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not many. But he would have served his purpose, that being to get the rest of the Field acting like Republicans and Conservatives, instead of a bunch of whining Rino's scared shitless of their own shadows.

By then, President Obama will have told Hillary to get lost, throwing his support behind his loyal VP.

And then, there is always Bernie.
So far he has just acted like the trumpet he is, and pissed off a large block of voters, who the one who finally gets the nod will have to kiss their ass to get some back.