Providers probably have enough jerks to deal with.

We shouldn't add gasoline to the fire by being jerks ourselves. Just a disclaimer. I can't believe some of these assholes expect a quality experience!!!
That was very kind of you! Sometimes, it's the nature of the business. That's why we pick and choose who we see. Posts on coed or on reviews help us decide.
We shouldn't add gasoline to the fire by being jerks ourselves. Just a disclaimer. I can't believe some of these assholes expect a quality experience!!! Originally Posted by dongeykong
Wow that should be post of the year. You sir are on my list! That was very nice to say.
A hobbyist shared a conversation that had with a provider based on one of my reviews with me, this guy was basically just being a dick. That shit doesn't sit well with me. People seem to forget common courtesy and respect in this arena. Maturity is a commodity these days!
I can say that this has been a learning experience for me being relatively new to the hobby. There have been some learning curves along the way, one in particular that I deeply regret! The good thing is that I learned from it and can promise that it will never happen again!! Being a true gentlemen goes along way!! You ladies deserve the utmost respect and shouldn't have to deal with any crap from us dudes!! Have fun and be safe!!
When communicating and when you are in person, being a gentleman, having respect for a provider, their time and their boundaries and practicing excellent hygiene will go a long way in determining how awesome your session will be as well as you being able to use her as a reference later on.
When communicating and when you are in person, being a gentleman, having respect for a provider, their time and their boundaries and practicing excellent hygiene will go a long way in determining how awesome your session will be as well as you being able to use her as a reference later on. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1
We shouldn't add gasoline to the fire by being jerks ourselves. Just a disclaimer. I can't believe some of these assholes expect a quality experience!!! Originally Posted by dongeykong
Thank you Dongeykong
Its amazing how far respect will take you in the hobby or RL. Costs nothing. I may be old school but as I read various ROSs, ML, etc. I am amazed at the lack of class exhibited by SOME . . . kinda sad.

In my experience a "quality experience" requires give and take by all parties and if done right, results can be very FUN!

Hobby hearty and have fun is our motto! ::
Goes for providers and clients alike. The speed at which people jump the gun to start drama or stoke the fire is pretty crazy.
Its amazing how far respect will take you in the hobby or RL. Costs nothing. I may be old school but as I read various ROSs, ML, etc. I am amazed at the lack of class exhibited by SOME . . . kinda sad.

In my experience a "quality experience" requires give and take by all parties and if done right, results can be very FUN!

Hobby hearty and have fun is our motto! :: Originally Posted by Halfbad
I would just add that we should treat others how we want to be treated. It was a very simple message given approximately 2000 years ago.

It applies to everything in life.

Simple.
I would just add that we should treat others how we want to be treated. It was a very simple message given approximately 2000 years ago.

It applies to everything in life.

Simple. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Amen. Brothers and Sisters.
And the sad thing is we get flamed for commenting ourselves. I learned that when Im attacked, its in my best interest to submit, act a princess, and apologize because boy do these hobbyist love to go toe to toe with providers over the smallest things.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1109651&highlight=

...only select ladies get applauded for speaking their minds or playing the "bitch" role ...the rest must be sugar and spice. I just let it roll over or ignore it. Great thread and thanks for bringing light to this.

Happythoughts in my happy place!
And the sad thing is we get flamed for commenting ourselves. I learned that when Im attacked, its in my best interest to submit, act a princess, and apologize because boy do these hobbyist love to go toe to toe with providers over the smallest things.

...only select ladies get applauded for speaking their minds ...the rest must be sugar and spice. I just let it roll over or ignore it. Great thread and thanks for bringing light to this.

Happythoughts in my happy place! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
No harm in speaking your mind, after all, freedom of speech should be afforded to everyone, as is having differing opinions on subjects. I personally like when providers are open and honest in their answers to questions and thoughts on subjects and wish more would comment on things as it gives me more insight of seeing them for a session or not.

IMO, the members who tell others they are wrong and call them names like a grade school kid because they differ in opinion are the ones with the problem, and that goes for providers and hobbyists. The trolls who do it for fun and try to just to stir up shit by hijacking threads and take personal shots trying to get the other to bite in a piss match are the ones who actually need to go to psychotherapy counseling for professional help.

...only select ladies get applauded for speaking their minds or playing the "bitch" role ...the rest must be sugar and spice. I just let it roll over or ignore it. Great thread and thanks for bringing light to this.

Happythoughts in my happy place! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Not lowering yourself to someone else's level is NOT submitting . . . its intelligent