Robbed by Playful Page

Be careful, and don't make the same mistake I made.

Link to review below.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1120894
WoW. I'm so sorry to hear that, what a shame.
Based on the little detail of your review, I am not buying that she robbed you.

What really happened?

You didn't enjoy 30 minutes, get some money back and get told get out after you were extremely rude?
Here come the WKs to defend
  • zebra
  • 07-24-2014, 08:10 AM
i sincerely doubt anything you say happened with this young lady.

She was just reviewed by SHEP, ECCIE's LOVE SOMETHING.... I CANT THINK...

I THINK YOU FELL IN LOVE AND SHE REJECTED YOU, NOW YOU ARE OUT TO DESTROY HER FINE REPUTATION.

This ain't the place to look for a girlfriend.
Zebra....I never saw or reviewed Paige.

I leave that crew alone.
Here we go again! All provider defenders line up to the left...all hobbyist defenders line up to the right!
All it means is that the last thread for a provider theft will fade fast!. lol
The hobbyist has a long track record on ECCIE and the provider hasn't been around that long and has a decent feedback record. (35 including this feedback with 3 negatives)
Right now I'm leaning on the side of the hobbyist...but would like to hear more from the provider before making a decision.
Let this LONG conversation string begin!
Here come the WKs to defend Originally Posted by Mike752111
Yes and she as well as most other providers have them, what I am wondering is how much free pussy are the WKs getting from defending a provider's honor.

I also will bet that the providers who do rob or cheat guys out of their money with their very little to lack of service are over 3 times what is reported due to the fact of the WKs coming to the rescue so he does not want to get involved in drama and the fact that all reports are basically he said/she said and the truth is really known by the two people only, everyone else just speculates, and depending on who one if not both are, so is the taking of sides in the matter, regardless of the real truth.
Playful Page: Any reply ? What about your side of the story ? Were you on your period ? Did you say NO to lots of things ? Did you kick him out after such a short time ?

Come on: Its your turn to speak....
i sincerely doubt anything you say happened with this young lady.

She was just reviewed by SHEP, ECCIE's LOVE SOMETHING.... I CANT THINK...

I THINK YOU FELL IN LOVE AND SHE REJECTED YOU, NOW YOU ARE OUT TO DESTROY HER FINE REPUTATION.

This ain't the place to look for a girlfriend. Originally Posted by zebra
:lol wtf?! That's random... Sounds like you're pretty smitten yourself.
Playful Page: Any reply ? What about your side of the story ? Were you on your period ? Did you say NO to lots of things ? Did you kick him out after such a short time ?

Come on: Its your turn to speak.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Crickets...
Yea I don't think she actually engages in comments that much so I wouldn't hold my breath. It took me 5 months before meeting her and she is a pure business woman. I don't think she stole anyone's money because I had an issue with her asking for payment upfront and the way she reacted based on what I said, I know she is more concerned about her reputation than money.
She also is a very strong young woman. My guess is that because she is very particular in how she expects someone to behave, this individual either crossed the line or didn't like her reaction to what he wanted.
This girl may be a lot of things but stealing, I just didn't get that attitude from her. So I can't believe this when taken at face value.
She is a true nympho and she and her girlfriend are independent. I saw them drive up themselves with her girl in the car while she went inside the hotel. She may have been in an agency before which I guess is why she even has a cancellation policy and how she treats this as a pure business deal. I just can't see it with this one, if she was going to rob you, she should have robbed u out right and not start providing although I think I read somewhere where she was on her period in an Austin review and the dude felt cheated. That probably is the case, it's just business I guess. Anyway she was a nice visit regardless
She was just reviewed by SHEP, ECCIE's LOVE SOMETHING.... I CANT THINK... Originally Posted by zebra
I think you're holding SHEP accountable for my review.

And, it's ECCIE's Sateen Seacrest. It's a self-depricating jab at myself for being a bit 'metrosexual'

It's an inside joke...never mind. It doesn't really matter.

Just to be clear, a review from me is just that...a review FROM ME. My account of my time with her. If she did it, she did it. If he was a dick, he was a dick. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Yes and she as well as most other providers have them, what I am wondering is how much free pussy are the WKs getting from defending a provider's honor.

I also will bet that the providers who do rob or cheat guys out of their money with their very little to lack of service are over 3 times what is reported due to the fact of the WKs coming to the rescue so he does not want to get involved in drama and the fact that all reports are basically he said/she said and the truth is really known by the two people only, everyone else just speculates, and depending on who one if not both are, so is the taking of sides in the matter, regardless of the real truth. Originally Posted by davidfree986
First...please use periods. Maybe Paige can give you one of her's. (Just a joke, folks) Too soon?

But really, 103 words in a sentence makes you sound like a rambling idiot. It's tough to read AND almost impossible to take a mountain of illogically placed run-on sentences seriously.

Second, what the hell makes you think those of us that speak highly of her - or any other provider, for that matter - are doing so in exchange for free pussy? Is it possible that we're just not all completely self-righteous? Conspiracy theory much, Dave?

Give the girl a chance to defend herself. If she doesn't, she either doesn't give a shit what you think or she did what she's accused of...and the two possibilities are NOT mutually exclusive.

[B][COLOR="blue"]First...please use periods. Maybe Paige can give you one of her's. (Just a joke, folks) Too soon?
Originally Posted by Say What

:l aughbounce2:

Made my day.
"First...please use periods. Maybe Paige can give you one of her's. (Just a joke, folks) Too soon?" lmfao