Are there any safe cities pr has big bro got them all

This Hobby is getting hard and not in a good wayAre there any safe cities Irving out Arlington out the colony out denton out Hotels out and then the girls wont answer if you block your number when they get busted they have everyones number We are makin this too easy for the popo
Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague and Copenhagen are all very safe. This side of the pond is going through a rough patch however.
Why block your #, just use a burner phone. I don't answer blocked #'s either. And I don't even suck dick. Can't blame em for that.

Wait a minute, is this really in the alert section?

I'm thinking sandbox material.
Why block your #, just use a burner phone. I don't answer blocked #'s either. And I don't even suck dick. Can't blame em for that. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Or a Google voice number
I wouldn't dump this post in the Sandbox, but it's definitely not an Alert, which is "an issue which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community." I think this post belongs in Coed.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-25-2014, 02:26 PM
You can hobby anywhere as long as you do your research. -_-
You can hobby anywhere as long as you do your research. -_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well, maybe, but we're talking about reducing risk. No one could reasonably claim that there's equal risk hobbying in, say, Plano, versus Dallas. You could research all you want and not change that fact.
I don't recall the case and can't find it in quick search but I belive there was just a recent court or Supreme Court ruling about law enforcement and the ability to search email (not the cell phone search ruling); the email owner is not truly the owner it's the provider. Not sure how that may apply to Google as I believe their voice service is voip which may be subject to different laws than a true telco. You don't really need phone to access google voice since you can see call records, text, contacts and vm when logged in on any computer. Perhaps Shyster Jon can jog my memory or clarify.
You can hobby anywhere as long as you do your research. -_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I dunno, I imagine McMurdo Station would be a hard sell...
I don't recall the case and can't find it in quick search but I belive there was just a recent court or Supreme Court ruling about law enforcement and the ability to search email (not the cell phone search ruling); the email owner is not truly the owner it's the provider. Not sure how that may apply to Google as I believe their voice service is voip which may be subject to different laws than a true telco. You don't really need phone to access google voice since you can see call records, text, contacts and vm when logged in on any computer. Perhaps Shyster Jon can jog my memory or clarify. Originally Posted by guinnessstout
Well I might, if it had something to do with the subject of this thread, which is which cities are safest to hobby in. Unless some cities in DFW have Email Checking Roadblocks, the question isn't relevant.

As an aside, I sometimes encounter a thread on a topic that's been hijacked by tech-geeks wanting to talk about hobby phones and Google voice, which apparently induces boners for gadget-geeks. You fellas might wanna know that phone records only very rarely play a role in a prostitution case. On the other hand, phone records are often evidence in contested divorce proceedings.
You can lose a phone but not what's on the phone. So I would suggest you only play in a safe place. No matter how hard times are these days.
imsorry if I posted in the wrong place my point is are there any safe places in dfw because it seems like they are busting people everywhere
Mike..... I would suggest you join P411. That will allow you to get to know some of the ladies who have been around a while without drama. That will help you as much as anything. I also would avoid hotels, and extended stay places. And visit ladies who use a residence as an in call. I will admit, this will limit you to ladies who probably charge higher rates.
Just my $.02
This Hobby is getting hard and not in a good wayAre there any safe cities Irving out Arlington out the colony out denton out Hotels out and then the girls wont answer if you block your number when they get busted they have everyones number We are makin this too easy for the popo Originally Posted by mikecross
Plenty of safe "cities" across the globe. However many "unsafe" places within those cities. Does that make sense? Forget hotels unless its yours.DDD. Goodluck.
Yes, it troubles me that they're putting so much effort into stopping people, consenting adults, from doing what's completely legal to do for free.

It is also free to pay someone, with LEGAL TENDER earned through legal means, for services you deem worthy of financial compensation. It's also legal, or at least not illegal, to give away monies that are yours obtained through legal means.

It is legal to engage in sexual relations with consenting adults who willfully agree to engage, in a non public setting.

Why is this so difficult.