toys, role play, domination??

so far since I've been on site site i haven't seen many providers that offer that and not many clients ask for it... I have a variety of toys to use but whats the point of taking them everywhere if nobody requests any of it? is toy play, role playing, and domination not a big thing anymore? i love it , its my speciality. thoughts?? should i stop offering it in my ads or wait to see if somebody wants to try?
Haley, you have been on eccie less than a month. It takes some time for people to get to know you and your menu. Perhaps you can start a thread or two about toy play and what turns you on or enjoy doing during a session.

Post in the Another Realm section. Use search to find threads about toys, prosate play, cuffs, melted wax, electro stimulation, lubes, edging, drinking milk from an anus....whatever (search works best on a pc rather than the mobile eccie site).

There are so many different walks of life here I dare not try to categorize anyone.

Your ads are fine. Please also participate in coed section and chat to get us guys to get to know you and the type of services you provide. Oh, pictures of you with or using your toys are also ok to post just about anywhere now. You can also post links to videos too. (Your videos or videos that show, for example, what you offer or want to do.)

Just be careful about what you ask for sexually or say you are willing to do because this is one place where someone will definately offer to take you past any limit you think you have.

Have fun and be safe.
Haley, also $300/hr is a bit high for a newbie provider who has braces, will not kiss, offers cbj and has reviews mostly from unknown members. So you may be getting fewer requests to meet than you would like. But, you can set your donation at any level you want.

Dont get me wrong, I love toys, role play and most of your menu, but for the same donation I will probably select a provider who has been a provider longer and has consistant reviews from eccie members that have a history of writing reviews.

And to clearly respond to your OP. There are plenty of girls here who offer the use of toys, role play, domination. ...and plenty of guys who get into the same.
Maybe you can get your name out there by offering specials.
What Choo talking bout??? I ask for ball gag and handcuff play all the time.

Should I not be doing that at the office?
Did somebody say restraints
"RESTRAINTS!" There, I said it. ***big grin***
I love toy play and get lots of requests for both types of sessions. Give it some time, OP.
[CENTER]
I not only offer it but I included these scenarios in my new photo shoot from Studio X....and yes you can show pretty much anything here! It's crazy!😲😲😲😲😲. The second pic is from an actual session...there's another idea...if you are comfortable with pictures taken during a session then your client can post in his review (with your permission) and that will get tons of exposure!!

Haley, also $300/hr is a bit high for a newbie provider who has braces, will not kiss, offers cbj and has reviews mostly from unknown members. So you may be getting fewer requests to meet than you would like. But, you can set your donation at any level you want. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Very tactfully put. Haley, I think you will do fine, but he just offered you good (and polite) advice.

The main thing for you is to be safe.