Strip Clubs around here?

Hey I'm visiting next week and I've had an itch for visiting a strip ckub. Are there any good ones in Joplin or Springfield?

Any other things the locals recommend to tourists? Any really mindblowing restaurants or anything?

Thanks in advance!
probably nothing too memorable here in regards to strip clubs. My two cents would be Rumors Cabaret. They have a wide variety of dancers.
The bottom of this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1396699
pretty much sums up Springfield strip clubs.
Hey I'm visiting next week and I've had an itch for visiting a strip ckub. Are there any good ones in Joplin or Springfield?

Any other things the locals recommend to tourists? Any really mindblowing restaurants or anything?

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by MarandaMarie
Springfield is loaded with restaurants. Try the cashew chicken (almost any oriental restaurant in Springfield will have it) because most of the rest of the world doesn't have Springfield-style cashew chicken. And mind blowing restaurants probably include Lamberts. That's where you go if you don't want to have to eat again for a couple of days...

And Bass Pro is pretty cool, but I'm a guy.
Springfield is loaded with restaurants. Try the cashew chicken (almost any oriental restaurant in Springfield will have it) because most of the rest of the world doesn't have Springfield-style cashew chicken. And mind blowing restaurants probably include Lamberts. That's where you go if you don't want to have to eat again for a couple of days...

And Bass Pro is pretty cool, but I'm a guy. Originally Posted by ohwhyn0t
I LOVE the Bass Pro there! It's bigger than your average mall. I could literally spend all day in there and be happy.

What's so different about Sprinfield's Cashew Chicken. I completely forgot Lambert's was there, I'm definitely gonna have to make a stop there. That's the restaurant where they throw the bread, right? You can come with me, you know.
What's so different about Sprinfield's Cashew Chicken. I completely forgot Lambert's was there, I'm definitely gonna have to make a stop there. Originally Posted by MarandaMarie
It's breaded chicken (think crispy original recipe KFC), over rice with brown sauce and cashews on top. It's awesome... and I've tried to find it other places with not a lot of success.

It's... making me hungry. Now I'm spoiled for it!

http://www.feastmagazine.com/dine/fe...d0fbc1b83.html