Recommendation for a no-tell motel

What’s my cheapest option for a two-hour in and out shag-a-ho hotel?
Try picking someone where clean and not to sketchy. Most providers will avoid outcalls at no-tells for safety reason. Get a decent 2-3 star hotel that less than $100 a night.
That’s probably right. I can see why they’d want to avoid the sketchy ones.

I won’t be taking a provider there; an ex-girlfriend who’s stepping out on her current guy to give me some old-fashioned lovin’
What part of the metroplex??

Como motel in Richardson (on US 75 between spring valley & belt line/main st.) has a kind of retro-vibe to it, according to a Dallas Observer article I read not too long ago.
Just book on Priceline and get a 3-4 star for about $60 ...you can use a pre-paid debit card if that is an issue. Most hotels will let you use a cash deposit for incedentals.
That’s probably right. I can see why they’d want to avoid the sketchy ones.

I won’t be taking a provider there; an ex-girlfriend who’s stepping out on her current guy to give me some old-fashioned lovin’ Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
In that case make her pick up the tab.
Thank you for the advice. One of our fellow mongers PM’d me an invite to use his guest room, if he could hide in the closet and watch! We’ve invited him to sit at the edge of the bed, take photos, and play with himself. He MIGHT be included, if we have good chemistry!!
^^^^Is he a midget?