ISO’s Out of Control

The ISO’s and thinly disguised availibility posts by the girls are overwhelming the volume if useful Coed posts. I think perhaps there needs to be some rethinking on having no ISO section. That is obviously not stopping anyone posting in search of posts or advertisements. But the coed section is almost unusable.

The other option is to have the already overworked mods go through and individually delete ISO’s. That seems foolish.

Thoughts?
Yes it is fucking out of hand and spreading faster than a disease!
Stupidity abounds.

P.S. you forgot the stupid Eccie is back, duhhhh no shit that’s why you can post.
  • L.A.
  • 06-22-2018, 05:29 AM
Bring back the ISO section and put in the appropriate new rules. At least that way any of the ISO violations would (or should) be in a single forum (easier to monitor) and free up the co-ed for its intended use.
Also BECAUSE we can only list a update 1 time every 7 days, which is how it always was BUT NO weekend update list is really hurting it also. Guys seem to be struggling with it from the looks of it too... I think with time more changes will come. Patience. At least its up and running.
Fucktards will be fucktards. It is just a fact of life.
Fucktards will be fucktards. It is just a fact of life. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes, which supports my argument to quarantine them in their own area. AND in makes moderation of the ISO posts easier. Perhaps the rationale of not having a section was to cut down the number of such posts. If so, that is CLEARLY not working.
Well tex your still here lol.
Yes, which supports my argument to quarantine them in their own area. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This. At least with the ISO forum.. the noise is kept to a minimum. Its the same small group of posters all the time anyhow--
Lets not call it ISO. Call it the Social Connection or something.
+1

If ISOs were worthless when they were isolated in their own forum, why isolate them again? Maybe we should keep them integrated into the usual coed banter if we want to make ISOs visible to more providers, especially with the new speech restrictions.
  • L.A.
  • 06-22-2018, 06:10 PM
I don't think that section was worthless AT ALL. I used it on occasion and would get PMs from people I didn't even know existed. I saw quite a few new faces that way. There are some that would reply to most posts but even then big deal. If you're not interested in a certain provider you certainly don't have to see her but let her try to make her money. For me the value was in the PMs I'd receive.
Fucktards will be fucktards. It is just a fact of life. Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly
I don't think that section was worthless AT ALL. I used it on occasion and would get PMs from people I didn't even know existed. I saw quite a few new faces that way. Originally Posted by L.A.
Agree, the preponderance of “frequent flyers” didn’t make the old ISO section worthless, although that may be the opinion of some; I was merely playing the devil’s advocate. I used to read the old section every day to see who might be new to the board and looking to play. OTOH, I don’t think a new ISO section needs to be created just to make moderation of the new forum rules easier.
Co-Ed is already useless to me, regardless of the dysfunctionality of the ISO's.. ECCIE should scrap it and start over.