Encounter: Met with Chloe

User ID: SexyChloe001
Date: 2/7/2019
Name: Chloe
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...s/759185444614
City: Okaloosa Island
State: Florida
Address: Hotel on Okaloosa Island
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, mish but she mainly watched TV
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A pair of MM, cute face, nice body. Pictures are accurate
Recommendation: No
No ROS?
Try reading this:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
I posted one but it hasn’t shown up yet. This is my first one so I think it’s still pending with the mods
I posted one but it hasn’t shown up yet. This is my first one so I think it’s still pending with the mods Originally Posted by Wineguy55
Even if it is pending with the mods it will still show ROS. Sometimes you will lose it if you take too long to post it. It is best to hit "Preview Post" during the writing process to refresh the page and it allows you to preview your review and how others will see it.

It's a shame your first review is a no but then again look at who you saw. Not surprising. There are better opportunities awaiting you my man.
She was at one time number one around here now not in top 50
Just got to do that research go back as far as you can and ask ask ask others .... too many red flags for her and have been fluffed around a few times that makes me not want to go
Yea I took a chance. She has a great body and I saw some decent reports lately so I thought I might get lucky but its not my first time with a SP though. Been lurking on here for a bit but felt obligated to warn others ha
Ha it’s almost fun reading the bad reviews on Chloe. It sucks she cause I’ve had a couple good experiences with her. But the bad outweighs the good!
Chloe used to be my ATF until she fucked it all up. Too many NCNS's, run-arounds, miscommunications(according to her) and lousy service like you experienced. When she was good, there's just nobody in the same class. But when she turned bad there was nobody worse.

Too many others in your neck of the woods that offer consistent and reliable service than to take a chance on Chloe. Pladguy's assessment is dead on, "The bad (far) outweighs the good".
Chloe used to be my ATF until she fucked it all up. Too many NCNS's, run-arounds, miscommunications(according to her) and lousy service like you experienced. When she was good, there's just nobody in the same class. But when she turned bad there was nobody worse.

Too many others in your neck of the woods that offer consistent and reliable service than to take a chance on Chloe. Pladguy's assessment is dead on, "The bad (far) outweighs the good". Originally Posted by hotrix1
It sounds like one problem is she's just bored with what she does, and is just here for the "paycheck", so to speak.

Just think back to your first job. You were probably all excited for it, then after doing the same thing for a few years, it feels more like a "chore", and you're pretty much just doing it for the paycheck at that point.

A lot of women who do this for a while seem to get this way.

They're fun, active, engaging, and passionate at first. Then after quite some time, it becomes second-nature to them, and they end up just watching TV or playing on their cell phone while the guy does his thing. lol

If I want someone who's just going to "lay there" and not even acknowledge that I'm thrusting my member inside of them, I'll just buy one of those life-size realistic sex dolls. lol