Encounter: Good Times’ new expert nympho “COLA” = Exhibit A on Why We Should Welcome Foreigners

Date: Aug. 16, 2019
Name: "COLA" of Good Times Spa
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: see above
Phone: 972-869-0312
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick Cliffnotes version read only these activities and BOLD print in ROS). DFK, BBBJ, TRUE DT, FF, FIV/clit rubs (I’m never excessively rough here, though, and urge you not to be), MPFS in variants of doggie, MISH, CG, ACG, RCG; Highlights were her self-initiated upside-down-face-the-ceiling throatfuck (w/ bulge of her choker), and her also self-initiated (!) Rusty Trombone, FF from above, and -- especially -- my favorite slavish arms-up-to-caress-nipples DT FF until CIM (with swallow for me; YMMV); SUPERIOR IOP throughout, with apparent multiorgasmic nature; superb FBSM (expert). Will be back soon and repeatedly to try such things as TS Nuru, MSOG, DATY/69, Mexican Cartwheel, etc.
Hair Length and Color: brunette past shoulders
Age: Self-reported 29 (Korean 30) [which I find completely credible because she’s so brand-new, guileless, and had obviously not been coached on the subject e.g. to say “mid-twenties” as happens sometimes]
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute face, long tongue, pouty DSLs, pale skin, very attractive, petite figure, C breasts (naturals I think though I’m not certain) with small tats under each nipple/breast (unusual but sexy), ankle and hip gold chain jewelry, sexy choker around her throat, firm tight legs and ass, shaved kitty; 5’0 and (reportedly) just under 100 lbs. Not a “skinny” spinner, but very feminine with some slight curves to her. COLA to me most resembles a (much) younger and (much) thinner and tighter, more petite version of famous MILF Coco (from Pearls, NYNY, and Nagoya).

Recommendation: Yes Yes Yes; she's IMHO made a remarkable debut here and everyone should definitely enjoy her top-flight IOP and skills, as I will do REPEATEDLY!!!
I was driving around yesterday looking for these Spa's and could not locate Good Times, Top Star, or Pearls of Asia. I am going to try again today and use my GPS. I am not used to Dallas Traffic although we have our share in Ok City. I was thinking about just walking in one and see what happens because I am not comfortable calling and asking for someone. The Wife gets to see the Cell phone bill and that is a discussion I want to avoid.
Sherpa found another path! 29 huh? Maybe too old for me. But I like your style Sherpa. I may drop by.
I've now had a chance to repeat with COLA and can confirm that it wasn't a fluke. Despite her initial demure appearance, her service is shockingly great. I can't get her out of my mind.

If you liked RED, I believe you will like COLA. And that's no joke.
Nice stuff bro, gotta get to Dallas
Fantastic review Bobby!
Baba, I think even GPS tracks us so I use an old Mapsco and an old flip phone with prepaid card from Walmart instead. You can maybe get a Mapsco from a friend, real estate agent, used bookstore or just buy one in a shop or online. That way wifi doesn’t see and Uncle Sam doesn’t see.
Thanks, gents. BB, I sincerely hope you get the opportunity to try her soon. I'm looking foward to hearing what you think (her bobbing "true DT" action is, to me, comparable to one of our beloved all-time-favorites).

Chosenone, I don't know if you've made it up here to see COLA yet, but if not she should be a priority!

One clarification: somehow a couple of friends got the impression that COLA might do Greek; I just want to clarify that she's definitely NOT amenable even to serious anal play, based on my experience. (If there were any hint of it being possible, as there is at least for frequent fliers at the AMPs so much more often than recognized, I would share that possibility and encourage the play). I am very dubious there will be that opportunity with COLA.

But that aside, COLA is right up there with the very top performers in town at the moment, IMHO.

And one plea: despite my urging in the review for folks to not be too rough with her, I'm sad to report that a couple of guys have already been excessively rough and insensitive with COLA. Believe me, this is NOT a girl we want to drive away. Like Red, Flower, Scarlet and the like, we definitely want her to stick around as long as she can. And that's her current intention.

So please be gentlemen and treat her with the love and respect she so richly deserves.

Happy hobbying!
One small correction I forgot to make to my physical description of her: Cola doesn't actually have tats under each nipple, as I originally thought. On my subsequent visits it became clear that they were stick-on stickers to cover up the slight scars she's had from breast reduction surgery. Neither were distracting to me.

I can't wait to see her again today!
Breast reduction surgery? I'm not sure I have ever heard of that from an Asian?!

I finally read one of your reviews in full. Best 3 hour read since Moby Dick.

Joking, but really, you don't leave a stone unturned. I feel like I know Cola inside and out
Bobby...I gotta know...do you charge extra when you have to put the cover on?
Weasel: "Cover"? What's a "cover"?

JJ, thanks (I guess?) -- but seriously, COLA is very, very special. Believe me, there’s a LOT I’ve not shared about her, including how her tongue fuck of your ass is a true tongue fuck of your ass, as deep (upon request -- and she understands "deeper, deeper!") as humanly possible (OMG it’s paradisiacal). Or how, despite my usually never doing DATO, her squeaky clean, gorgeous, delicious ass has inspired me to that (and she goes crazy with joy). Note that this is a welcome progression into anal play, which she resisted completely at first (she's OK with FOA as well now -- finger on asshole -- though still not wild about FIA -- finger IN ass). That's OK: progress is progress!

I saw her again today (she's been my main squeeze lately, with Perfect on vacation and Scarlett and Vicky taking days off). I'm not anywhere near tiring of her. Like Chris/Milky of Smile, she's ridiculously playful, original, talented, and entertaining. Like Chris, COLA also provides a world-class FBSM if like me you adore that. But compared to Chris COLA is younger, trimmer, cuter, and offering even better skills.

An update: she says she's about 90% recovered from the guy who abused her when she first arrived, but I'm still making sure that even if I lightly hold the back of her head on the (TRUE!) DT, I let her totally control the depth. (Please do the same).

Since (like Vicky, or Scarlett) that depth seems to extend to her LOWER ESOPHAGEAL SPHINCTER it's quite deep enough.

COLA also has an outstanding sense of humor -- I've laughed more in sessions with her than I have in ages. Today, for example, her towel slipped off to reveal her nude body as I was leaving. I managed in an instant to unbuckle my pants and let them fall to the ground, asking "one more time?" We cracked up.

COLA is an unmitigated delight. Like Flower, Red, Perfect, Scarlett, etc, she exemplifies why we hobby. We should all be so grateful that she's with us.
  • tom51
  • 08-27-2019, 06:38 AM
Bobby i love your reviews very detailed which is what i try to translate in my reviews and sometimes told i write novels but i want guys to know the experience cause i like GFE and want to let guys know its there or not. I'm not a bam bam thank you ma'am guy i love sex and want to enjoy every minute of it and not take for granted the joy it brings with right person so KUDOS to you and your love for detail. my reviews usually take an hour to write but it's that detail most serious hobby guys like so they know what to expect so my hat is off to you my friend for the great reviews you write. I have a depostion this morning with attorney and after i deal with his bullshit and tell him what he doesn't want to hear I'm going to try and see COLA before going back to office. Thanks again Bobby for great informative review.
Yes but we’re still wondering, Bobby, did you like her?
That'd be one motherfucking expensive wall to put up between South Korea and Texas.