Oh2 the new wave ?

No more posting on Eccie?
Huh?
What is every one active on now ? Since no ads on eccie ?
Gents, I'll translate this.

What is every one active on now ? Since no ads on eccie ? Originally Posted by Jadayella
"Gentlemen, it concerns me to see the numbers of active users on Eccie is much higher than the active users on Oh2. We all know, that ladies are unable to post ads here on Eccie as it is against the board's policy. As such, the ladies resort to posting ads on Oh2 to entice gentlemen callers into our boudoir. It's surprising that we ladies post on Oh2, yet the gents have more lively conversations here, on Eccie, where the ladies cannot entice you with our corporeal forms. "

Jadayella, it's ok boo, i got u. hmu on the dl.
What is every one active on now ? Since no ads on eccie ? Originally Posted by Jadayella
Meet me bcd in Houston and I will explain everything to you... ;-)
Well P411 is good for Dallas but it's been down all day .
  • BLM69
  • 12-21-2023, 07:48 PM
Meet me bcd in Houston and I will explain everything to you... ;-) Originally Posted by dogtown
Nice move 😃
No more posting on Eccie? Originally Posted by Jadayella

You just posted & I replied via a post. Also a lot of you are confused. It's E C C I E ECCIE, it's initials that form an acronym it's not a word.
Give it 90 days and the ladies will be flocking back here when the certificate expires again.
When is oh2 ever really up?
  • Busty
  • 12-22-2023, 04:17 PM
When is oh2 ever really up? Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly
the two sites actually compliment each other. If I had to pick one to go away id say Oh2.
No more posting on Eccie? Originally Posted by Jadayella
It’s not “No more posting on Eccie”, it’s no more advertising your business on ECCIE, is all.

I will give a better translation (unlike the other guy):
Where (What sites..) are providers active on now, since no ads allowed on ECCIE?
Thanks lol I see Dallas don't use same sites as I do out of town.. don't really work Dallas .. it sucks ..
Well P411 is good for Dallas but it's been down all day . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

no it just is not user friendly antmore