ROCBRIT GREEK?

LMAO
I'm a hater from way back in the day! I hate: standing in line, blue cheese, cats that don't give a damn about you, cheap toilet paper, traffic, candy that sticks to your teeth, cheap Cologne...so much hate in my heart I'm like the Grinch. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
lmfao! Exclude the blue cheese, and I'm with ya
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm a hater from way back in the day! I hate: standing in line, blue cheese, cats that don't give a damn about you, cheap toilet paper, traffic, candy that sticks to your teeth, cheap Cologne...so much hate in my heart I'm like the Grinch.
its not easy cleaning nails
I'm a hater from way back in the day! I hate: standing in line, blue cheese, cats that don't give a damn about you, cheap toilet paper, traffic, candy that sticks to your teeth, cheap Cologne...so much hate in my heart I'm like the Grinch. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
WOW. I agree with so many, except I can tolerate bleu cheese.

Add:
Stupid people
Lazy people
Stupid lazy people
Stupid drivers
Taxes
Dog poop on shoes
Commercials
Rushed sessions with limited menu's
and finally, CBJs

So many things to hate and I'm the most tolerant person I know.
Ok i'm new too this board, on this side of the coast. Why does it seem like the guys on here are always bashing the ladies? This didnt happen from where I used too be.

I guess Isn't this the place we want the girls to be and interactive with us? I guess i'm just the outsider looking in but it seems starnge to want to drive the providers off from here and somewhere else?
  • Tiger
  • 03-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Sometimes, the restraint on this board pleasantly surprises me.

When I saw this threAD, I thought "Oh No, this could go bad in so many ways."

Then again, it hasn't lived very long.... I still have hopes. Originally Posted by rooster
Rooster, After 8 more pages, how are your hopes now?
Ok i'm new too this board, on this side of the coast. Why does it seem like the guys on here are always bashing the ladies? This didnt happen from where I used too be.

I guess Isn't this the place we want the girls to be and interactive with us? I guess i'm just the outsider looking in but it seems starnge to want to drive the providers off from here and somewhere else? Originally Posted by benherebefore
I only see it on eccie on another board there is a "wolf pack" but they are hated by everyone and bashed more by other men for being rude or making immature jokes. 99% of the women have them on DNS lists and they complain about it all the time.
Oooh to add to the hate list I hate when the bottom of my pants get wet then it spreads and the soggy wetness touches the back of my legs and ankles! Ewwwwwwww! Plus it gets all cold too! Yucky!
well to add to the hate list..i hate when i trip and fall cuz im such a clutz..
and i really hate when folks try to snag a piece of bacon off my plate..order your own dammit!!

I guess Isn't this the place we want the girls to be and interactive with us? I guess i'm just the outsider looking in but it seems starnge to want to drive the providers off from here and somewhere else? Originally Posted by benherebefore
Ben, you are correct. They tolerate it for a while, then split with a fury. It's sad to see most of them go.

Lady B is getting some good mileage out of her thread though.

well to add to the hate list..i hate when i trip and fall cuz im such a clutz..
and i really hate when folks try to snag a piece of bacon off my plate..order your own dammit!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Anita, bacon snaggers are the WORST! We should spit on our bacon before anyone swipes it.
LOL
I KNOW THE GOAL IS TO CHASE OFF AS MANY PROVIDERS AS THEY CAN FOR VARIOUS REASONS, MAINLY I BELIEVE, IS THEIR EGO'S. DONT DISH IT OUT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK BUT LUCKY ME, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL LADIES GIVE ME THE HEADS UP ON THESE CERTAIN MEN ON HERE, WHICH IS WHY I ENJOY THIS ALL THE MORE, AND IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT LADIES!!!!!!!! AND MY LOVELY GENTS

Anita, bacon snaggers are the WORST! We should spit on our bacon before anyone swipes it. Originally Posted by ROC
i always lick every piece...that way..they get my cooties if they do manage to miss getting a fork puncture...
  • Tiger
  • 03-28-2013, 11:29 AM
i always lick every piece...that way..they get my cooties if they do manage to miss getting a fork puncture... Originally Posted by anita germane
That's what I'll call sportin' a fork-tatude!
Gotta get yer licks in while you can.
I KNOW THE GOAL IS TO CHASE OFF AS MANY PROVIDERS AS THEY CAN FOR VARIOUS REASONS, MAINLY I BELIEVE, IS THEIR EGO'S. DONT DISH IT OUT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK BUT LUCKY ME, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL LADIES GIVE ME THE HEADS UP ON THESE CERTAIN MEN ON HERE, WHICH IS WHY I ENJOY THIS ALL THE MORE, AND IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT LADIES!!!!!!!! AND MY LOVELY GENTS Originally Posted by rocbrittany
what a crock of shit (stated to match topic)

or better stated, someone is giving you lie's (cleaned up)