In praise of

Sometimes it does people good to hear positive things, especially when they are true!

So, in praise of the hobbyists: Thank you for having an adventurous spirit and in giving lots of ladies the chance to spend some fun times with you. The gentlemen here are sweet, fun to be with, are generous, and very thoughtful.

In praise of the ladies: The ladies are the best at giving the gentlemen they meet an experience they will never forget and have them coming back for more! They care about themselves, their families, and are helpful in many ways, to each other and the guys.

Hopefully, I brought a smile to someone today. Because that’s why I said it!
Thanks for the praise Nicolet, we should all take a moment from our busy lives and take stock of where we are and what is going on around us and to stop and give a smile to an unsuspecting sole. For each missed opportunity there is sadness in our hearts, Live each day as if it were your last.....
Beautiful thoughts Nic.
...So, in praise of the hobbyists: Thank you for having an adventurous spirit and in giving lots of ladies the chance to spend some fun times with you. The gentlemen here are sweet, fun to be with, are generous, and very thoughtful.... Originally Posted by Nicolet
Yeah, yeah. Say it to my face.
Pucker up!
Strange this topic came up here on the board..because i just had this conversation with one of my ATF's
I was thanking her for being a special lady and always making me smile when i talk,text, or meet her - she is one of very few women in my life that can do that...as the george strait song goes...
SHE LEAVES ME WITH A SMILE

Thanks to all the lovely ladies that have graced my life so far and thanks for the smiles, laughter and wonderful times that are forever etched in my memory !
Could I interest you in another memory to smile about?
Soon Nicolet - very soon