Be a Man!....

Saw a client in Destin Fl who was the nicest guy the visit went
great ...we talked about some local places to go in destin....then I get
the shock of a bad review. I dont get it...at least man up
and tell me if your unhappy ill be glad to give your donation back but
don't act like you loved it and then write a bad review??

ijs
I agree this isnt really the place to air your problems..go to florida section or your home base of dallas and complain and maybe it might get more recognition.
I dont know why this guy would of given you a no recommendation if you think you both had a good time ..but its his oppinion ..he may of enjoyed it but still decided to give you a no recommendation because some little thing...but from your other recommendations i see which are mostly yes I dont think you should worry about it too much...All of men on here take things like that with a grain of salt..him with 2 reviews and 3 posts wont carry a lot of weight ..so relax dont worry about it too much a beautiful gal like you wont have too many problems with a odd duck giving u a No .
j/s
One semi bad review and she needs to air it out in National?
Contact the fucktard.
Bad move LacyLynn - by posting this here you only draw more attention to something I'm sure you'd rather have people ignore. Just one guy's opinion - But tough to ignore when you make a National spectacle out of it!! Sorry....
I can clearly see why there was a "No" recommendation. First, it probably has nothing to do with Lacy's services or skills. It has everything to do with the client's expectations. It is his review of his experience. Second, it is definitely a case of YMMV. Third, it is what he perceived ahead of time and what he actually experienced. According to the review, he was attracted by her pictures of a "hard body". This was confirmed in the reviews by other guys. When he meets Lacy, in his eyes, he doesn't see the girl in the pics or what had been described. On top of that, he is expecting someone in their mid 30s, but in his mind, Lacy is more like in her 40s. Finally, and probably the most telling is that he expected MSOG and got only 1 pop. Multiple reviews has clearly indicated MSOG as being available. This is where the YMMV comes into play. Also, I wasn't there, so I don't know how long things went on, but it seems like the action was stilted at best. It was probably simply a case of no chemistry. As always, there's his side of the story; Lacy's side of the story, and of course the truth. It is the reviewers right to say things as he sees them. Would I have written a no review given the scenario, probably not, but that is me. BTW, Lacy, I'm not trying to be hard on you at all. If you do come back to the area, PM me a week or so ahead of time. I will do my best to book you. I would have this past time, but my schedule never allowed me.
I can see how you're justified in being upset for a bad review.

But you wouldn't really just return his money if he was unsatisfied, would you?

Into each life, some rain must fall!

. . . Just shake it off and woman up!

FL almost got me out of hobbying. I will never see a FL provider. There you need to hit up the "spots" where you can see before you "buy". Here's why:
False pics
Age deception is HUGE - If I'm expecting a 30yo, why are you showing up 50? (by my reviews, you know I've highly rated fems from 19 to 50s that I've been with. Point is be honest!)
Talk to fucking much - I understand convo and love talking with a fem, esp about her filthy excursions. But a self-absorbed AND older-than-advertised/expected fem is NOT good.
Almost made me quit the damn hobby.
Should've asked him vs blasting him. LOUD
And, you wonder why he never said anything to you.

Worse, you may not get it. Bottom line, he was disappointed whether you accept it or not. Just being honest...
FL almost got me out of hobbying. I will never see a FL provider. There you need to hit up the "spots" where you can see before you "buy". Here's why:
False pics
Age deception is HUGE - If I'm expecting a 30yo, why are you showing up 50? (by my reviews, you know I've highly rated fems from 19 to 50s that I've been with. Point is be honest!)
Talk to fucking much - I understand convo and love talking with a fem, esp about her filthy excursions. But a self-absorbed AND older-than-advertised/expected fem is NOT good.

Worse, you may not get it. Bottom line, he was disappointed whether you accept it or not. Just being honest... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
mijo there are plenty of great FL providers, just sad that one bad orange ruined the whole orchard for you.
mijo there are plenty of great FL providers, just sad that one bad orange ruined the whole orchard for you. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I had two in a row on my trip there. Almost took a bullet to my temple. Ijs
Sorry that happened Ms Lacylynn, I think your hot !! Don't worry about it though..you have a great rep ...but I would admit I would be surprised as well..especially if you thought it went well.

False pics

Worse, you may not get it. Bottom line, he was disappointed whether you accept it or not. Just being honest... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Why blast Florida providers? Did you even notice that the provider in question is from Dallas, TEXAS and was touring Florida? Besides, it is not just Florida where the ladies lie about their age. It has happened to me in Ohio, Colorado, Texas and Florida. BTW, I'm still waiting for that 25 year old to actually by 18. Now that is a lie that I can take