DDBD Photography Updates

Instead of doing multiple threads whenever I travel or to keep you all updated of special shoots, etc. I am doing one update thread and will add the details here. I am available for both photography and videography assignments and I frequent San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and New Orleans. I have dozens of references from the women of eccie and my clients will tell you my shoots are fun and relaxed but most of all I keep them professional.

I do require a deposit to book your shoot and the balance is due upon arrival but I do offer payment plans depending on the type of shoot you schedule.

For details on packages offered, travel plans, etc. feel free to pm me or email me at darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om.

Houston Luxury Hotel Shoot - November 16-18

I will be shooting both photos and videos in a luxury hotel in the Galleria area of Houston on November 16-18. I am available for independent providers, doubles partners, and agencies and for those seeking something sexy for someone special I do specialize in sensual boudoir sessions also. To schedule a shoot feel free to pm me or email me at darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om.

Good morning! Always wonderful work DDBD. Sonya, must get to H-town soon :-)
Good morning! Always wonderful work DDBD. Sonya, must get to H-town soon :-) Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Good morning Thank you for the kind words and yes you must
Good morning! Always wonderful work DDBD. Sonya, must get to H-town soon :-) Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

Uhm Yes Sonya does need to get here soon and come play with me
Uhm Yes Sonya does need to get here soon and come play with me Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Hi, nicky will meet soon
Just a reminder - Houston Luxury Hotel Shoot - November 16-18

I will be shooting both photos and videos in a luxury hotel in the Galleria area of Houston on November 16-18. I am available for independent providers, doubles partners, and agencies and for those seeking something sexy for someone special I do specialize in sensual boudoir sessions also. To schedule a shoot feel free to pm me or email me at darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om
DDBD, Do you 'work' on weekends too?
DDBD, Do you 'work' on weekends too? Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I love my job so I work everyday all day....hell, I never sleep
Hello,
Im a independent provider currently working in houston. I noticed that you said you would be working in houston doing photos. Well I would like to get a price on a photo shoot while you r hear..thsnks
Hello,
Im a independent provider currently working in houston. I noticed that you said you would be working in houston doing photos. Well I would like to get a price on a photo shoot while you r hear..thsnks Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
I sent you a pm and I'm based in Houston - I travel frequently but I am here most of the month. My number is in the pm so feel free to give me a call.

D
I love my job so I work everyday all day....hell, I never sleep Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
DDBD, Si..I love my 'job' too. Sweet, I will be out there soon with a good friend of mine. It will be cool to meet up with ya again. Til then keep up the great art work. Have a great wee day!
DDBD, Si..I love my 'job' too. Sweet, I will be out there soon with a good friend of mine. It will be cool to meet up with ya again. Til then keep up the great art work. Have a great wee day! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing you again also...have a great weekend dear and see you soon
I'm ready for a next shoot ! Im thinking the Beach ? I'll call you about it later.
Great guy! I enjoyed myself earlier today. Thanks for everything, D.
@Nicky.Vixenn that sounds like a plan to me...let's do it

@la_princesa you're very welcome - I had a great time working with you...hope to see you again soon