Barter...

Hello,

I am in need of emergency dental assistance and some cosmetic work. I am looking for a (Legit) Dentist. We can meet in person for coffee to ensure that the both of us are comfortable. I am not interested in scams artist or flakes. Additionally, if there are dentists who are willing to take a payment plan, that would be great too.

I am located in San Antonio, but Austin , Houston, or Dallas Area can also work for me.

Please PM if you are interested.

Bummer, I'd do yer chops & drill ya but not a (Legit) dentist.
haha... made me laugh! that's greatness!
let me know if you find someone i need the same!!!
1. I am not a dentist
2. I have done absolutely no research on the subject so my lack of education may show on the subject but...

Are there no dental plans that full time providers can purchase that would allow you to go to the dentist for a reasonable out of pocket expense?

TM
I have always used Aetna, but there are plenty of individual dental plans that are pretty much the same. The insurance should usually run you no more than $100 per year , but it works more as a discount plan. The discounts are pretty good with standard work like root canals, and fillings being done at close to half off their standard rate., and annual cleanings, and xrays offered for free, or close to it.Depending on how much work you need to have done these dicount plans can actually be a good deal, because most regular insurance plans will have a cap on how much they will pay out each year.

Even a lot of the cosmetic work is covered, because most of it is a combo of both cosmetic, and preventative Aside from the discounts, many Dentists will also work out a payment plan for you.It was probably some of the best money I have ever spent on myself as I hate that type of pain, and it feels great to smile like an idiot when the mood strikes me.

1. I am not a dentist
2. I have done absolutely no research on the subject so my lack of education may show on the subject but...

Are there no dental plans that full time providers can purchase that would allow you to go to the dentist for a reasonable out of pocket expense?

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
  • R.M.
  • 04-29-2013, 08:42 AM
I have always used Aetna, but there are plenty of individual dental plans that are pretty much the same. The insurance should usually run you no more than $100 per year , but it works more as a discount plan. The discounts are pretty good with standard work like root canals, and fillings being done at close to half off their standard rate., and annual cleanings, and xrays offered for free, or close to it.Depending on how much work you need to have done these dicount plans can actually be a good deal, because most regular insurance plans will have a cap on how much they will pay out each year.

Even a lot of the cosmetic work is covered, because most of it is a combo of both cosmetic, and preventative Aside from the discounts, many Dentists will also work out a payment plan for you.It was probably some of the best money I have ever spent on myself as I hate that type of pain, and it feels great to smile like an idiot when the mood strikes me.

. Originally Posted by Katy Alexander
Thanks for that information. I am going to look into Aenta.
Thanks for that information. I am going to look into Aenta. Originally Posted by R.M.
Your welcome, I believe I went with aetna, because that was the only one the dentist I wanted to see would accept, but if you do not have a particular dentist in mind there are probably some plans that offer slightly better discounts. This is one of the sites that compares all the plans based on where you live.

http://www.dentalinsurance.com/

I only wish health insurance were this simple lol.
  • R.M.
  • 04-29-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm surprised that Aetna is 100 a year. That's more cost effective than the plan I have been looking at. I'm gonna check out the link that you just posted also and see which one is best for my needs.
Amen on the health insurance.
Thanks again great info.