Time of day?

What is your preferred time of day to play?

Are you a night owl lover?
An early morning freak?
A lunch time fiend?
I get the itch usually around 3 pm
I can cut out of the office early and say I'm working late. And I used to "have to go in to the office" on Saturdays that I'd spend with the SB.
I get the itch usually around 3 pm Originally Posted by slowmover
Around the time of hotel check in I see...
I can cut out of the office early and say I'm working late. And I used to "have to go in to the office" on Saturdays that I'd spend with the SB. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Whatever will you do when you retire?
Whatever will you do when you retire? Originally Posted by leslie@nn

Same thing I've done for the last 11 months: Remember things that were and dream of things that never will be.
Dark room, cool sheets, naked bodies, limitless menu ... all on a lazy, slow afternoon with oodles of passionate kisses. Ah!!
Whatever will you do when you retire? Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Retirement offers many opportunities:

Consulting for any professional - medical, legal, accounting, business, engineering, training etc - actually can be very lucrative - I used to make a flat salary and my clients were being billed 300-1000 per hour. After my 1 year non-compete, I was able to get in with some of my clients and get that plus travel. Most didn't even take billing by the hour, I'd offer a deliverable for a price.

Another thing I did before I retired was Adjunct positions at local universities. A lot of work for low pay, but an excuse to be gone days and nights

Hobbies are also a great cover and an open-ended excuse for spending money

Golf
Shooting
Archery
Fishing
Bird watching
Gym Rat
I get my urges between midnight to 5 AM. The downfall is not all of the ladies are up during these hours. Thank you for asking. Have a good week!
Mid morning/early lunch is my favorite time for fun
Around lunch time 11-2 is my preference for a play date as even though I'm retired I can always use the "lunch with former work colleagues" as my cover story.
Lunch time for me, or mid afternoon if no meetings…still allows me to be home before anyone is asking questions.
Always night time for me
1. Between 3 and 6 p.m.

2. Late night.

In that order.
Mid morning/early afternoon depending on work schedule.