Name: Lexi
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972 241 2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, TS, Russian, MPCFS, TUMA, etc...
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute, short, 5' maybe, likely less than 100lbs. Nice B/C's that I think are MM. No ass!
Recommendation: Yes
nice summary, but Lexi is not Chinese.. I notice a lot of Western people use "Chinese" as the default description for an Asian, when they don't know the origin. I'm not charging you with that, since you correctly identified Thai Linda in your last review.

but the chance of finding a Chinese in a Dallas AMP ("real" AMP) is as likely as finding a Rooster with lips.
Lexy is great, I have my appointment set with her this Saturday..
nice summary, but Lexi is not Chinese.. I notice a lot of Western people use "Chinese" as the default description for an Asian, when they don't know the origin. I'm not charging you with that, since you correctly identified Thai Linda in your last review.

but the chance of finding a Chinese in a Dallas AMP ("real" AMP) is as likely as finding a Rooster with lips. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are the only fuck on here that would even bring up how "Chinese" someone is. Shut the fuck up and quit playing the race card you goblin.
Well can you spot the difference between a Norwegian to a German, or a Columbian to a Chilean. Lots of ppl use broad terms to describe someone especially when they are not trying to be specific.
  • Aoi
  • 09-25-2019, 02:48 PM
She’s Korean.

And it’s obvious given Dallas market
Lexi is a damn good time. Seen her twice and she rocked my boat!!!
She’s not Chinese but Korean, but I don’t give a fuck when her lips surround my dick or it’s in her other lips. Lexi’s da bomb.
Visited Lexi yesterday a second time, it was even better than the first.
She gave me a complement because I keep myself in good shape, I think she appreciates that..
Visited Lexi yesterday a second time, it was even better than the first.
She gave me a complement because I keep myself in good shape, I think she appreciates that.. Originally Posted by Heartside
She loves Sex!!!! I am sure she appreciates that more!!
OMG!
Great review, boss!
Lexi might just be the nicest AMP lady I’ve met.
With her and the others, Blue’s team is the winningest.
She’s not Chinese but Korean, but I don’t give a fuck when her lips surround my dick or it’s in her other lips. Lexi’s da bomb. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan

I don't give a fuck, either, but IF Lexy is Chinese, I would tell her to tell Xi Jinping to stop assuming all the islands in the South China Sea belong to China.. this would be right before I stuck my dick in her mouth.

Lexi might just be the nicest AMP lady I’ve met.
With her and the others, Blue’s team is the winningest.
Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Blue's team is the winningest.. and they don't need Packers-pussied Refs to help them win!

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/ref...s-fans-furious
Lexy should be one of those Bond gals. Lol