City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Kissing, sucking, good fucking time. No condom
Hair Length and Color: Sandy blonde to her shoukders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Big C/D cup titties 5 foot something and slim as hell for me but I have not met the skinny ones yet
Recommendation: Yes
Another one addicted! Either hit up your bro for more cash or get a side hustle to support your new addiction. Only thing more expensive would be gambling if you are truly addicted. Advice to set budget and stick to it. The less often you can go the build up is often as exciting as the experience itself sometimes. Depending on your finances, once a month, twice a month or one a week. Once a quarter if you can go that long. Personally I wouldn’t go more often than one a week but to each his own. Depending on how hot your girlfriend or wife is might determine how often you need to go. Haha. If you got no girl still stick to your plan and date Mr Jack Handy in between when needed.
Every week! Rob a bank if you need to. That is sarcasm. Don't go robbing a bank and get caught and tell them that I told you to.
Good recon
Stevie...why are you bumping thread here? Can't you stay in the studio section? Stay in your lane bro!
Stevie...why are you bumping thread here? Can't you stay in the studio section? Stay in your lane bro! Originally Posted by HD2-9656
He and his promoter buddies are absolutely relentless in their thread bumping. That's why they make the big bucks though!!
Guys, you might want to keep some of the details out of “activities” and in ROS.
Glad she is back
Stevie...why are you bumping thread here? Can't you stay in the studio section? Stay in your lane bro! Originally Posted by HD2-9656
I’ve been around the ampville for a long time
I’ve been around the ampville for a long time Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Most of us appreciate your good work Steven. Thank you.
Guys, you might want to keep some of the details out of “activities” and in ROS. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Good advice
Funny review. Ignore the haters. Banana has been around.