Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=140459
City: Bossier City
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: She wasted my time by giving me a fake address, then texted gibberish.
Session Length: -
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Never saw it.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I don't know, as she made plans with me, then sent me to a fake address. Then sent me incoherent texts.
Recommendation: No
wow thats totally unlike the kiki i have experienced
This could become interesting.

HID
At ain't the Kiki I know. She's dingy, ditzy, bubbly and tipsy from time to time. But not AWOL! Sorry that happened though. Damn Muffy and Fluffy are the best BOT around! You missed out for sure.
Definitely not like kiki. I spoke to her on Sunday but did not hear back from her Monday. I hope she's ok.
I'm sure there's more to this.
Since this is a basic NCNS type review, I'm moving it to Co-Ed so that the lady has a chance to respond.
MM
I doubt she even bothers. She ain't goin nowhere and her business model is proven. Sorry it happened to one guy but stack up the satisfied customers around here. She ain't got nothin to sweat. Just let it drop and die on the vine.
Old cowboy proverb says' don't stir it. It won't stink.'
Another old poke proverb-
'If'n ya step in it. Wipe it off and go-on. It ain't gonna kill ya. Just smells like chit for a while.'
The OP has decided to whine like a little baby in his home section, what a damn punk!
Cat, you could have keep that comment to yourself. I have nothing but love for kiki,she's a great provider especially when starting out in this hobby world but this has definitely happen to me before with her as if I was writing the review myself. Sucks that ncns don't belong in the review section because honestly they're the most informative type of review. I hate wasting time