Senator Fauxcahauntas Is White

Hmm.. I wonder what else those 'backround readings' could be coming from?
Right. Senator Fauxcahauntas and the Dems went shopping for a result set. I've read this guy "interpreted" the results, he didn't even take the sample or process it.

This is interesting. Palo Alto University, where Dr Ford works, is 3.5 miles away from Stanford University, where Sen Warren's "interpreter" works. I wonder if they have a common Dem operative ancestor?
Some of these news sites went out of their way to spin this as a win for Sen. Warren. She needs to drain the Dems resources as much as possible. Her record isn't good.

Thanks for the recap IB.
Yup she's even pissed off the Native American's now
Another delicious conspiracy.
Warren is more white than the average white American who has more native American dna in them than she does. I might believe that she is part Cherokee if she lived in the Southeast but in OK? Hell no. That bitch is whiter than white.
So people demanded the test, Trump bet her a million dollars. The test validated her claim of having Native American anscestry.

Just not enough for you?

Got it.

Trump welshes on his bet?

Check.

And you’re the victim.

OK.
So people demanded the test, Trump bet her a million dollars. The test validated her claim of having Native American anscestry.

Just not enough for you?

Got it.

Check.

And you’re the victim.

OK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL, Hitler had more native American than Warren does. No one would care if Warren hadn't talked about it so much and had used it to buttress her legal and political career. Trump keeps winning. Warren isn't even Cherokee. She's more Latin American than damn native American since they tested her against South American natives than the ones in the States.
Excuse me?

Whose doing all the talk about this?

Trump and his minions.

And since when has South American not been American?

That’s some pretty messy logic there.
She hasn't validated her claim to have NA ancestry.
Senator Warren claimed to have enough NA ancestry to be a "person of color" and used it on a couple of job applications. She wasn't. Even the Cherokee Nation is telling her to stop it.

Post the youtube video of President Trump betting her a million dollars and everyone will see why he won the bet.

Just not enough for you?

Got it.

Check.

And you’re the victim.

OK.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No. The test did not validate her claim of having Native American ancestry. According to Ancestry-DNA, anything less than 2% is subject to being a testing anomaly and proof of nothing.

• grean
  • 10-18-2018, 09:57 AM

Just not enough for you?

Got it.

Check.

And you’re the victim.

OK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cmon Yssup, the results were so weak even the tribal council responded.

Anyone with a legitimate claim will know who in their family that can be traced back to the tribes as the council spoke person explained is how it's done. Not through 23 & me DNA tests....

What other markers were found and why isn't she claiming any of those heritages?
The rape letter was not believed by folks who do not understand basic science...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kavanaugh-...ry?id=58122643 Originally Posted by WTF
Fortunately, it was not believed by people who know a liar when they see one. scs
  • grean
  • 10-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ouch!