URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Spring Road near Hunters Chase
Activities: B2B, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, long and wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She has an exotic look; beautiful face, a slender frame, natural B cups and a gorgeous ass!
Recommendation: Yes
In description...
What does exotic look mean? Some describe Asians as exotic?
Just hoping for clarification
In description...
What does exotic look mean? Some describe Asians as exotic?
Just hoping for clarification Originally Posted by winn dixie
Whether i am accurate or not in my use of the word, this is what i mean:

When I first saw her I couldn't tell her nationality or ethnicity. She could have been asian or even part hispanic. But it makes sense that she is a blend of Japanese and Chinese. I really like the mixed look.
Nice review. Thanks for sharing.

The B2B is what I am interested in.
Are the two pics on their ad actual pics of Yuki?
Are the two pics on their ad actual pics of Yuki? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I didn’t know they had a link. If anyone has the link, please post it here and I can give my opinion on whether it’s actually Yuki.
Here’s the link

https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...stin/167888929 Originally Posted by discreetnsafe
Yes, that absolutely is Yuki. The chin seems to be thinned in the retouching. Not sure why they did that. She is already beautiful. After seeing these, I can confirm that they are real photos of Yuki.
Well, there are 12 pictures of women in that ad. Give us some clues! Which picture is her and what is she wearing in the picture?
Well, there are 12 pictures of women in that ad. Give us some clues! Which picture is her and what is she wearing in the picture? Originally Posted by DrSticks2
On my browser, the first two. Black dress, long wavy hair and fingernails.
On my browser, the first two. Black dress, long wavy hair and fingernails. Originally Posted by RadioHam
OK! Thanks RadioHam!
Thanks for confirming. Looks nice!
Thanks for confirming. Looks nice! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She absolutely does look nice, but honestly her personality is even better than her looks. She is so much fun to be around.