Tracy

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...8-fdcd373de0f1
Anyone seen Tracy? What was your experience?
Thank you
I did a review on her under her other name “Dawn.” She’s gross, rude, and doesn’t look like those pics. Horrible visit
She also goes by Kelly. Her Dawn and Tracy ads are fake pictures and the pictures on her Kelly ads are her. I got suckered by one of her fake ads several years ago. When she opened the door I turned around and left. Do NOT see her.
saved by the bell!
You guys are the fucking bomb. Saved me a long drive, 200 smackers and my dignity. LOL!!
Unfortunately I read these replies too late. I actually checked to see if anyone had replied right before I went in. You all are 100% correct. Fake pics and gross. All I could think about was I'll bet she doesn't get repeat business. Oh well I'll post a review late to save the next monger. Thanks everyone
Unfortunately I read these replies too late. I actually checked to see if anyone had replied right before I went in. You all are 100% correct. Fake pics and gross. All I could think about was I'll bet she doesn't get repeat business. Oh well I'll post a review late to save the next monger. Thanks everyone Originally Posted by Txsinner66
That sucks. She been discussed fairly recently. Maybe in the ML though. You should have turned and left like I did. I have zero tolerance for fake or misleading pictures and bait and switch bs.
Best thread I've seen in a long time!

Can you guys define ''gross'' for me? One Man's gross is another Man's grass
Best thread I've seen in a long time!

Can you guys define ''gross'' for me? One Man's gross is another Man's grass Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'd say that if someone smells like the bathroom door on a tuna boat then that may be even too gross for you ChungFin.