Where to find companions

• chan
  • 05-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Hi all, I'm returning to the hobby after a few years (covid is over) but I've returned to find a very different world - OurHome2 is down and Eccie doesn't allow posting. So where does one go find a companion?
you sure you want to pay the rates? you are correct it is a whole different world than just but even a few years ago.
  • chan
  • 05-11-2022, 10:13 PM
have a lot of the rates gone up? if so, it should be fine
well i saw on tryst today a girl wanted 100 bucks to what she called. 'gfe text'. and that isnt even the worst part. some girls have went up to asking price, notice i said ASKING price... 4 to 5 hundo. AND a lot of them want deposits AND if you back out cancellation fees.... SOME girls have kept rates down. but it all depends on what you are looking for.
Tryst.link, p411, rubmd.com, listcrawler, Eros are all possible resources.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2022, 03:31 PM
well i saw on tryst today a girl wanted 100 bucks to what she called. 'gfe text'. and that isnt even the worst part. some girls have went up to asking price, notice i said ASKING price... 4 to 5 hundo. AND a lot of them want deposits AND if you back out cancellation fees.... SOME girls have kept rates down. but it all depends on what you are looking for. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
If guys support stupidity by paying, they'll keep asking hoping to find more idiots! Guy's need to learn to Man up and take charge, this is no different than any other transaction, the customer is always right!!! Not the other way around
Tryst.link, p411, rubmd.com, listcrawler, Eros are all possible resources. Originally Posted by TinMan

I use the Yellow Pages.