Activities: TS - NE - SE - BBBJ - 69 - K9 - Mish - CG
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Short - B Cups - Bubbly Personality
Recommendation: Yes
Did she give you her panties?
Did she give you her panties? Originally Posted by Moe Greene

This is a mandatory question by now, every review of Jessie should devote one paragraph to the subject, with a thorough explanation regarding why he did, or did not receive her panties.

I got panties when I saw her. She told me to use them to jerk off to her.

I do just that
I got panties when I saw her. She told me to use them to jerk off to her.

I do just that Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Sounds like your spicy encounter with Jessie is still having a happy ending.
Keep the panties, I would only throw them away before I get home. But I would appreciate the offer.
I have pair of Amy panties
Keep the panties, I would only throw them away before I get home. But I would appreciate the offer. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I don't think it's a question of whether you truly want Jessie's panties. It's like meeting a Celebity and getting their autograph. You don't give 2 fucks about a pen mark on a piece of paper, you get it, and keep it as a record of you having met them. To me, at least. I never understand why people buy Autographs from a 3rd party, when they were not involved in securing the autograph. I suppose it could be capitalism, you think you can sell it for more than you paid.

I haven't sessioned with Jessie, and I still love the idea of getting (and keeping) her panties. But I would want it the ''right'' way, taking them after she peeled them off to surrender her body to me.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
That’s an erotic story. Love it.