Artist Pulls A Slick One On Slick Willy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...6pLid%3D621268

It seems the artist gave the viewing public something to look at, and talk about.

Just knowing that "shadow message" is there is hilarious.
What really pissed Bill off was he left out his wedding ring.
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Clinton was a great President who has an ugly wife.
Clinton was a great President who has an ugly wife. Originally Posted by DSK
They say behind every successful man there is a women. looks like in Bill's case it was Monica, lol.

Jim
Clinton was a great President who has an ugly wife. Originally Posted by DSK

I always said that when that blue dress appeared, Bill should have addressed the Nation.

And said........"I want to talk to all of you guys out there. Take a real good look at what I'm married too. End of discussion".

He would have got my vote.

He would have got my vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How? By that time, Bill wasn't eligible to run for another term in office.

Had he been, he would have won. With or without your vote!
Strange BigKotex that you still have the Bill Clinton "miss me?" avatar while you drop endorsing his wife.
I always said that when that blue dress appeared, Bill should have addressed the Nation.

And said........"I want to talk to all of you guys out there. Take a real good look at what I'm married too. End of discussion".

He would have got my vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, but instead be lied like a little school boy, lol. Yeah he was a good President. Good at acting like one anyway.

Jim
you still have the Bill Clinton "miss me?" avatar while you drop endorsing his wife. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Smelly ol' Turdfly, what's strange about it? I would proudly endorse WJC once again for the Democratic nomination to be the POTUS. That does automatically translate into an endorsement for his wife.

While we all know of your undying love and devotion for all things Dick (Darth Vader) Cheney. Does that automatically translate into an endorsement of his wife Lynne (Mrs. Darth Vader) for the Republican nomination to be the POTUS?

Strike that! Knowing how stupid you are, it probably does!
How? By that time, Bill wasn't eligible to run for another term in office.

Had he been, he would have won. With or without your vote! Originally Posted by bigtex
Jesus. Lighten up. I was making a joke among fellow " hobbyist"
Jesus. Lighten up. I was making a joke among fellow " hobbyist" Originally Posted by Jackie S
I know, I was just trying to light a fire under LLIdiot and/or his Smelly ol' Turdfly.

Obviously, it worked! At least partially!
Bigkotex pulls another "I meant to do that!" No return to the White House for Bill unless Hillary runs.

My love for Cheney...or his relatives......I'm glad you're pulling stuff out of your ass other than Eva Biggen's dick.
I would proudly endorse WJC once again for the Democratic nomination to be the POTUS. That does automatically translate into an endorsement for his wife. Originally Posted by bigtex
I've always suspected that the desire to elect Hillarious was to get the perjurying, sexual predator back into the White House. BigBoy just confirmed it.
I know, I was just trying to light a fire ... Originally Posted by bigtex
That burning sensation you are feeling is not a fire, it's friction in your ass hole.

But keep trying to refocus away from your "festishes" and ignorance!
I was just trying to light a fire under LLIdiot and/or his Smelly ol' Turdfly. Originally Posted by bigtex
Strange BigKotex that you still have the Bill Clinton "miss me?" avatar while you drop endorsing his wife. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bigkotex pulls another "I meant to do that!" No return to the White House for Bill unless Hillary runs.

My love for Cheney...or his relatives......I'm glad you're pulling stuff out of your ass other than Eva Biggen's dick. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've always suspected that the desire to elect Hillarious was to get the perjurying, sexual predator back into the White House. BigBoy just confirmed it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That burning sensation you are feeling is not a fire, it's friction in your ass hole.

But keep trying to refocus away from your "festishes" and ignorance! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Consider the fire lit!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!