The Troll's Days Are Numbered!!

I like to start by thanking CurvyKatie for taking the lead and create a contact list!!

Secondly thank all you Biotch ass trolls for ruining it...

While it's a shame that Eccie could be going away, I'm sure NO one will miss all the lonely creepy ass trolls!!

Your troll days are numbered!!

This is that thread to say good bye to your favorite troll!!

What will you do once this site is gone?? Hopefully you will all find solace in playing hop scotch on I-45 during rush hour!! See ya.
Not all trolls were created equal.

Some just hop around being silly.
ECCIE does not care if you think trolls ruin the site as long as revenue is coming in to it's pockets.
He must have tons of experience on this board.

BTW....Katie...at least you tried, good for you girl
I like to start by thanking CurvyKatie for taking the lead and create a contact list!!

Secondly thank all you Biotch ass trolls for ruining it...

While it's a shame that Eccie could be going away, I'm sure NO one will miss all the lonely creepy ass trolls!!

Your troll days are numbered!!

This is that thread to say good bye to your favorite troll!!

What will you do once this site is gone?? Hopefully you will all find solace in playing hop scotch on I-45 during rush hour!! See ya.
Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid
Sorry to hear, Katie
take a lil break from Eccie and the rest will fall into place.

You did a lot
Thank you

Dang Trolls, mess up everything
I kno' huh?

I wonder if it is the pimps that are trolling? maybe don't want a list with all their competition in one place?
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Objection: relevance.
Funny times.
Sorry to hear, Katie
take a lil break from Eccie and the rest will fall into place.

You did a lot
Thank you

Dang Trolls, mess up everything Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
+1 take a break and come back and try and recreate your identity. Not sure it will work but you have gotten quite abit of bad press. I remember one provider that was trolling every coed thread. She left and came back trying to recreate herself. Not sure how that worked put but I guess its worth a shot.
+1 take a break and come back and try and recreate your identity. Not sure it will work but you have gotten quite abit of bad press. I remember one provider that was trolling every coed thread. She left and came back trying to recreate herself. Not sure how that worked put but I guess its worth a shot. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
You may not realize this but providers must submit ID as part of the age verification process. So you might think providers can just open accounts here and there, but providers are not allowed to do so if they are to be verified. The process of a name change is a pain in the ass to the mods, or so I have been told (and I was told emphatically), so they don't like to do it. There has to be a really good solid reason for it, like that one lady with a very strong personality who used to post frequently but has left the board. I am sure you remember she had to change her identity and why she had to do it.

So long story short, if the mods allowed it, it's for a good reason. If you have a problem you might want to consult them. Otherwise, it's in extremely poor taste to harass someone who has had good reason to do what they need to do.

Also, you seem to personally get a kick out of posting here daily to find reasons harass and troll a different woman daily. Does it make you feel better as a man? Is this how you get your kicks in life? Are you this miserable in life and things are so sad and pathetic for you in the RW that you must come here to this board day after day and harass providers to give yourself a sense of worth and self esteem?

I do have great pity for how low you must feel inside and how bad your life must be.
They dont care Katie
They dont care Katie Originally Posted by tbone2u
I know. It's sad how pathetic some people really have to be when trolling women is best lot you have left in life.
I do have great pity for how low you must feel inside and how bad your life must be. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
This is the funniest shit I have seen posted here in a while. Trust me when I say I definitely dont need your pity. My life is going just the way I planned when I began my career. Thanks for your concern though.