No class, either side, I think we can agree on this.

• Devo
  • 07-29-2022, 10:51 AM
Come on, charity game, flips off the R dugout.

I'm sorry no class, and why DC is as fucked up as it is.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2022-...ican-lawmakers
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2022, 10:51 AM
And for the record, if it was an R that did it, I'd have posted the same thing.
And for the record, if it was an R that did it, I'd have posted the same thing. Originally Posted by Devo
To paraphrase Salty... we don't believe you

It is poor sportsmanship, though. There's a pile of whataboutisms that could be brought up, but they aren't really necessary. It's not why DC is fucked up. It's just the latest mundane example of hyperpartisan angst.

In the end, does it matter? We're not really here to change people's minds, find balance, common ground or consensus.

I'm going to go back to clutching my pearls and feigning outrage
I think we should go back to the old days- let the politicians fight to the death in an arena. Winner walks out, loser gets buried.

Don't tell me no one would watch a Death Match with Pelosi and AOC
... Go on with ya, mate... ... A "death match" with
the sorry likes of AOC and Pelosi??

Crikey! ... What a sad waste o' time THAT would be.
I surely wouldn't ev--

uh... a NAKED "death match" between them??? ...

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2022, 04:51 PM
To paraphrase Salty... we don't believe you

It is poor sportsmanship, though. There's a pile of whataboutisms that could be brought up, but they aren't really necessary. It's not why DC is fucked up. It's just the latest mundane example of hyperpartisan angst.

In the end, does it matter? We're not really here to change people's minds, find balance, common ground or consensus.

I'm going to go back to clutching my pearls and feigning outrage Originally Posted by HDGristle
Thanks for calling me a liar, and its nice to see you acting just like that no class congresscreature, and for the record I'm a Libertarian, i have been of both parties and I have left them both because of dissatisfaction with each.

Part of that is them both acting like this at times, though, Its more often the party of entitlement that acts this way.

Both parties at least used to get along, that's gone, but after Trump, its even gotten worse.

I guess we'll just solve it with an uncivil war, if we're not at war with China after the upcoming Pelosi/Taiwan gig.
  • Mplay
  • 07-29-2022, 04:54 PM
Fat girl couldn’t run so they pulled her for a pinch runner. Someone said x she told them to fuck off. No story lol

Both parties got along? Since when maybe first Bush and Clinton’s first term.
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2022, 05:23 PM
Fat girl couldn’t run so they pulled her for a pinch runner. Someone said x she told them to fuck off. No story lol

Both parties got along? Since when maybe first Bush and Clinton’s first term. Originally Posted by Mplay
Or, she's a fat and entitled Latina who sees the things she wants to see, and blames other people for her issues.

You can't change your race, but you can not be a lazy lard ass, if she was pissed about being pulled, oh well, that comes with territory of being a lard ass, come on, ever Reverend Al and Jerry Waddler both had huge weight losses, so, its not politics and free food keeping her that way.
... Go on with ya, mate... ... A "death match" with
the sorry likes of AOC and Pelosi??

Crikey! ... What a sad waste o' time THAT would be.
I surely wouldn't ev--

uh... a NAKED "death match" between them??? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
A "Naked" death match with Pelosi in it?

Holy hell Salty - having to watch that bitch naked would be some of the worst torture possible.
Thanks for calling me a liar Originally Posted by Devo
Frankly, kind sir, thy argument remains unconvincing and we remain disinclined to accept thy assertions at face value.

Nay, if that bold assertion impunes thy honor and hast thy maw frothing full of the bitter brine of outrage, kind sir, the duel field awaits upon the morrow.

May good fortune smile upon thy face, and verily may it sweeten thy cross disposition.
Frankly, kind sir, thy argument remains unconvincing and we remain disinclined to accept thy assertions at face value.

Nay, if that bold assertion impunes thy honor and hast thy maw frothing full of the bitter brine of outrage, kind sir, the duel field awaits upon the morrow.

May good fortune smile upon thy face, and verily may it sweeten thy cross disposition. Originally Posted by HDGristle

... Which surely begs the question: WHO are the "We"??
Is THAT a singular "We" - as-in speaking for yourself?

I would hope that when you used me-own name in your
initial post - you were NOT including ME in your-own
view that Devo was somehow not giving his true opinion.

Because IF you were - let us clear that up right now.
I BELIEVE what Devo has stated.

... Though I DO use the phrase "we don't believe you"
over in the other forum, HD - as you have mentioned.

There! ... Now everyone can take a deep breath.

#### Salty
We still don't care Salty
  • Devo
  • 07-30-2022, 06:54 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/democ...bscene-gesture

The fat ass is now officially a liar, the comment came from the stands, not from the R dugout.

Then why flip them off?

She was pissed off that she got pulled and just did it for hate, that's way.
Just another hate filled libtard
Just another hate filled libtard Originally Posted by berryberry
anther hate filled (*ENTER POLITICAL AFFILIATION DENEGRATIVE TERM)

Fixed it for ya.

I was watching FOX news the other day, and honestly- I am sitting there and thinking that it's no wonder the conservatives are getting stoked up so much with the likes of bubble head Dan Bongino and the little Brit Steve- nobody gives a fuck what his last name is. It's the same ppl who come on that program. All the usual suspects. Surely there are other opinions vs all the mocking birds who are there to squawk in unison. The whole idea of the Murdochs and Sinclairs, must be to simply rehash the "good ol days of TRump". It's fucking ridiculous. I know there is inevitably remorse that each side has when they are out of power, but I literally have to laugh when you cannot go more than a minute without mentioning TRUMP on Fox. Holy shit, don't they give a fuck about their party and what could be a really good run on 2022 and 2024 for them?

And to the MAGA crowd, it's really never gonna happen again. Voted out because of the same mentality so instead of doing a mulligan, why not bring in the new and improved version. I'd say there are likely 4 other ppl who would be a better option, and less damaged. Imagine the crippling of washington with him in again; where as it might be funny to watch more libtards lose their shit, it would be more of hyper-partisan politics that has literally become the reason finger flipping and calling ppl hacks has become the norm., vs an aberration. Term limits. I'm just saying it's time .....these long termers who earn 190k a year but have multimillion dollar homes and no excuse on how that happened, need to get the fuck out...on both sides. Move over fuckers. Oh yeay- MTG and her cunty friend should be thrown out too. (fucking jewish space lasers....and all.)