URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...9-2e271f2a7047
City: Allen
State: Texas
Address: 121/Custer Private Residential Area
Activities: FBSM, NURU, Body-slide, Toy-play, L1, Pricing on ad accurate
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Straight, extensions past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5' 5" Looked like the pictures in ad. Her face is covered but she is gorgeous in person. Stassie has DD's and knows how to use them. She is very sweet in person and enjoyed my time. Look forward to seeing her again.
Recommendation: Yes
So we're not filling out the ROS anymore ?
She was pleasant, professional, had a hot body, great face, Nuru with her tits was amazing... Clean, private residence, I am not a prolific Penthouse forum writer so.... I did not ask about upgrades as I got what I expected and would/will go back. Sorry to be a buzzkill
  • Red78
  • 01-19-2023, 03:13 PM
anyone else have any other info on her? Extras? Im tempted to TOFTT, but i don't want to pissed off either. haha.
I tried reaching out several times over last few days and no response
Looks like the pics belong to Instagram model “Miss Bella Romano”, who I think I saw is not based out of the U.S. Probably safe to say it’s not her. Hopefully whoever it is at least is a decent look alike.
This one makes me nervous.

Boba - is she an actual person?? She asks for screening information then goes silent.
This one makes me nervous.

Boba - is she an actual person?? She asks for screening information then goes silent. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
You actually got a response? I sent a text last Thursday and 100% silent.
yes, response asking for some screening info. I sent over like a DumbA and then silence
yes, response asking for some screening info. I sent over like a DumbA and then silence Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
You should have sent a copy of your DL.
Sorry guys was out of town…. Yes she is real, and the pics are very similar to her but not her…. She is hot, curvy and blonde. Level of service was accurate, I did not ask for upgrades and the nuru was an awesome experience. She is definitely a hard core screener…. Mentioned she does not like ip numbers or unlisted. House was clean, she was clean, the experience was professional but fun. I was polite and she was polite definitely a trained masseuse.
Are you still able to get hold of her ?
Okay, she is real. As mentioned, screening is tougher than most but that may not be a bad thing these days. Your screening info is safe IMO.

Also, as mentioned above "FBSM, NURU, Body-slide, Toy-play, L1, Pricing on ad accurate"

Overall a fun time and repeat for sure.

A bit hard to get in touch with/respond at times but seems to be juggling other aspects of life so understandable.
What kinda screening info does she ask for?