Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Jamaican Tantric Domme GFE.
Love that this is still alive!
A sassy mixed breed AA/Latina I think I’m sweeter than most current in ATL until Sunday ��✅✨������ 479-861-2767 Originally Posted by MLPhoenixxx
Sassy and seriously cute!!

Very nice
I love me a tight ebony body, the darker the skin, the more beautiful to me. I'd love to check off every African country.
What's a white guy got to do do get some sweet ebony love?
I've done Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Guinea Bissau plus of course Jamaica and African American.

Probably a few other nations, memory is fading....

Nigeria I tend to stay away from nowadays.

remember kenyan princess?

Ghana girls are very sweet.
Chanel Carvalho from NYC without a doubt needs to be included here. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and incredible perfect body. Hot AF.........
Of Guideline # 6 . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I love this thread!
I love this thread! Originally Posted by ebonyvixen23
I love your image gallery!
I’m new to this site, so I’m still learning the ropes, but I’m a classy companion who’s certainly not afraid to let loose and get a little libidinous when the time comes! Not sure if I’m allowed to post links here, but I’m on pretty much all of the sites, so feel free to look me up.

Lustfully,
Lavender ��
Major hot
  • AP
  • 11-18-2023, 09:31 AM
Great thread!
Beautiful, soo sexy, holla back
I do ❤️ me chocolate!!!
I do luv me some Chocolate!!❤️❤️❤️