Encounter: Aileen at Six VIlla

User ID: -
Date: Nov 15
Name: Aileen
Phone: (714) 873-1888
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.yelp.com/biz/six-star-vi...-westminster-6
City: Westminster
State: California
Address: Brookhurst & McFadden
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Excellent Massage, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Decent looking, younger than the ones out in the DC area. Perhaps around 30, very pleasant smile.
The Rest of the Story: So I had read about Mia at this AMP on another site and was in the neighborhood for business and stopped in. Unfortunately, Mia unavailable, but Aileen (I think that's what she said) would take care of me. The great thing about AMP's in SOCAL is the desk charge was $35 so even with no extras, I'd get a good hour. Indeed, the massage was very good and she asked for some feedback. I pointed out a sore spot and she worked it. I sort of wondered if this was going to be legit, but there was a bit of sensuality and she didn't go out of her way to keep me fully covered. In any case, even though she asked, an HE was available. I didn't push for her to disrobe at all since it didn't seem like it was likely. But she didn't mind my hand resting on her nice ass. In any case, good value at $75 all in and she looked decent.
Recommendation: Yes