Catana Vanilla & Lily. 😍👍😁

I've been gone for so long that I don't know just how to explain how much I've been missing you.
If I could put it into words I just know that you would be sure to come through.
But words escape me, I'm all choked up.
My mind is reeling and my body is aching just thinking about how one touch can leave me shaking.
Don't leave me waiting. I'm ready for making...up for lost time.
Forget the wine. Let's catch up, baby.

Let's go crazy.

******Catana Vanilla & Lily*******

are back and want to catch up with new and old friends from Pensacola & surrounding areas.

Text first, please.
Catana Vanilla: (850)-565-9339

Lily: (850)-696-6705

First 3 photos are Lily/ Last 3 photos are Catana Vanilla
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_22.jpg (64.1 KB, 402 views) File Type: jpg FB_IMG_44 (1).jpg (35.5 KB, 393 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0202.jpg (597.6 KB, 407 views) File Type: jpg resiz.jpg (351.6 KB, 404 views) File Type: jpg dfdf.jpg (194.5 KB, 403 views) File Type: jpg sdfdf.jpg (192.6 KB, 405 views)
Scam alert. Catana dashed on me about two years ago. Paid said she need to grab a smoke never saw her again. This has been reported multiple times. Do not support.
Sorry to hear about your luck. I turned her inside out a few times the first time we met and I’ve never had a problem with her since. YMMV I guess
I heard Catana had a hell of a mouth piece on her. Wonder how the doubles up bj would be with her and her friend…
Just saw Lily's ad on STG. She was going by Denali Rose. I Haven't heard any comments on her. Any opinions?