Bad enough..

Bad enough the pickings are slim, I usually have to lower my standards or expectations a bit but now most of the girls have really bad attitudes even when your just setting up the meeting.
  • V31L
  • 08-25-2023, 02:17 PM
Got that right. Has been on the decline for a while now. Half decent ones are so overpriced.
I am essentially out of the game. I have found two UTR's that i get along famously with, so y'all can have at the rest. lol

But you have a point. 95% of the last few i reached out to off of stg/etc, were so terrible to deal with that i never even went through with the meetup.
Duplicate
  • Dedra
  • 08-31-2023, 08:14 AM
Sorry you are having such bad experiences. There are still a few of us that still love what we do. I am not as young as I was when I started this game and I no longer have the tight body but at this point it is all about the fun of giving and getting pleasure.
^^^^ 100% dedra

I was out of town for the week and tried to set up a few visits along my way to my destination and it was a dumpster fire trying to get things going … took at least 2 to 3 times a few days out to get anything going and then it was crickets
Got to my location and it is just dismal for talent and then again it’s pulling teeth to get anything set and any other info .. never was I prying just need the basics!

Found a good provider ended up seeing for over 2 hours that was a 90min initial outcall hit it off good good convo and great pleasures rolling around in the sheets !!

I think I’m about done trying to chase the shitshows on skip I’ll gladly pay a few bucks more for a valued open menu low volume provider I can enjoy !