“ Oh it’s a vibe yeah yeah”
  • R.M.
  • 04-09-2024, 10:40 AM
“ Oh it’s a vibe yeah yeah” Originally Posted by Cendell M
Heh.

Always a third wheel
K I S S I N G

Originally Posted by winn dixie
I came to this community just like this person about 2 months ago. As folks know there are other avenues. I came as a recommendation from a Tryst provider. She warned me about certain toxic elements. Having said that I appreciate the community and the reviews. I hope the Op wasn't scared away and can also reap the benefits here and share, more wisely than I did. I honestly wish every human peace and prosperity. Please all have a great day.
I still want those receipts toodlez…
I hope the Op wasn't scared away and can also reap the benefits here and share, more wisely than I did. I honestly wish every human peace and prosperity. Please all have a great day. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
The Op is looking for young skinny white girls, maybe you can recommend some.
The Op is looking for young skinny white girls, maybe you can recommend some. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I know exactly who to recommend for him, I saw her last week but he has to message me. Thanks for caring about him and being nice, showing him the spirit of this site
I know exactly who to recommend for him, I saw her last week but he has to message me. Thanks for caring about him and being nice, showing him the spirit of this site Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Bwhaaaahaaa messaging yourself is nothing knew to the “Group”
Heh.

Always a third wheel

Originally Posted by R.M.

But I'm glamorous
This is a travesty. Op I apologize that you got caught up in a false narrative. Hopefully someone will come along and help you or you just have to do what I did and try to figure it out, what helped me was seeing a provider who opened doors. Everyone here isn't sarcastic or here to be entertained, there are still good people around who will help you. You have to find them. Good luck Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You talk to yourself much?
You talk to yourself much? Originally Posted by Demolition
Only person who will talk to him is, is self
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 02:57 PM
Skinny whores are always in high demand, they don't eat much, but love the beef
Maybe there's some that will listen...
Maybe not if they're listening to something else.

Um, winn, tswd would like to introduce you to her new guy.
  • Busty
  • 04-09-2024, 08:06 PM
Get ready to pay for it, they are in Houston

Question about Blue.
Permanet dye?
Tattoo dye?
Food coloring?
Finger paint?
Can't help without knowing.
Maybe there's some that will listen...
Maybe not if they're listening to something else.

Um, winn, tswd would like to introduce you to her new guy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

They look so happy. Me and Trixie give our blessing and good riddance. I'm wondering if ecg set them up?