Widowed and moving forward

I was married since I was 20 and loved her more than I can express.

I was seeing a wonderful provider and enjoying very much but I didn't want to become too hooked on my first experience since my tragedy.

I am very picky about looks, size and such. I prefer thin with outstanding gfe skills. I just need to feel close to a person now and then. I don't want a relationship or I'd be on match.com.

So how do you move forward? Especially when I know that I never want another love.. just companionship.
I have absolutely no experience with it, but first thing that comes to mind from what you describe is the sugar-daddy type of setup.
Man, you can't make no plans in this arena. Except to stick and move. Just go whore by whore...you'll find a treasure or two and a shitload of rejects. Eventually you will assume an angle of repose, be it as uncomplicated as enjoying the occasional release of evil jism buildup, or an exclusive connection with some honey you just enjoy being around. These things happen, trust me.

Patience is the key. And don't set no arbitrary goal or endpoint...just let whatever happens...happen.
Man, you can't make no plans in this arena. Except to stick and move. Just go whore by whore...you'll find a treasure or two and a shitload of rejects. Eventually you will assume an angle of repose, be it as uncomplicated as enjoying the occasional release of evil jism buildup, or an exclusive connection with some honey you just enjoy being around. These things happen, trust me.

Patience is the key. And don't set no arbitrary goal or endpoint...just let whatever happens...happen. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Couldn't put it any better.
I have absolutely no experience with it, but first thing that comes to mind from what you describe is the sugar-daddy type of setup. Originally Posted by lurkerdude2
I second that.
As I was just about to say that myself until I kept reading.
So how do you move forward? Especially when I know that I never want another love.. just companionship. Originally Posted by Titlicker
Visit your bank's ATM.

That's all you need.
I do know something about this & it would be wonderful if the above were true.

~
I say stay away from the hobby....these hookers will not fill your void in any manner and they will only leave you more empty and with less money. This hobby is for nothing more than blowing a load.
So how do you move forward? Originally Posted by Titlicker
I expect you've gotten several PM's by now with offers to help you "move forward."
I'll just say, I'm sorry for your loss. I got no advice about not getting attached, good luck!
I'll just say, I'm sorry for your loss. I got no advice about not getting attached, good luck! Originally Posted by count e 55
+1

Patience is the key. And don't set no arbitrary goal or endpoint...just let whatever happens...happen. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Good advice. Can't really predict who or what you will meet in this hobby. Definitely more misses than hits, but there are enough hits to keep it interesting.
Sorry for loss of your longtime love and longtime companionship..

If truly you want some genuine intimacy, imo there are many ladies here who are very willing and able to accommodate. I'd suggest discarding body style as a requirement and concentrate on "chemistry and companionship" in searching.
Thanks for the advice, the condolences and the PM's.
Always examine the taint. ...