DATY Debate?

It has been suggested that this year we have a debate among the DOTY candidates prior to the election. The most likely candidates are, in no particular order:

Assup
Wormby
BigChins
Timpage

Gentlemen, we are ready for your opening statements. If others want to be considered, please feel free. Also, nominations will be accepted.
It has been suggested that this year we have a debate among the DOTY candidates prior to the election. The most likely candidates are, in no particular order:

Assup
Wormby
BigChins
Timpage

Gentlemen, we are ready for your opening statements. If others want to be considered, please feel free. Also, nominations will be accepted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
fightr65
shanm

If it is about DATY, as your OP headline suggests, I'm all in.

Of course, Whiny is so fucking lame that he could fuck up a wet dream, or in the case, a post, with no effort.

You've painted yourself into another corner, dipshit. It's your turn to take the mantle of dipshittery from IBIdiot (the ignored). The other rightful heirs are emotionally or intellectually unfit to rule.

But if you're really talking about eating pussy ... NAH.

LMAO @ Whiny trite dipshit
DATY? I'm all in favor. If the pussy is fresh and tasty, I'll be partaking.
I will even join our local LibTards in any discussion about DATY?

But DOTY, I will leave that to the professionals.

Assup
Wormby
BigChins
Timpage
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CO the Welshing Idiot, why did you not nominate yourself?

Were you afraid you would win!
LOL! You can tell where my mind was. Let's try a DOTY debate. Honest mistake, this is a hooker board, after all!
I don't think there's any competition; it's Gay Rey. If I had a dollar for every time he's mentioned 'gloryholes' I could buy a Maybach. Plus, he's just fucking stupid.
Las Vegas has you, Wormby, as the odds-on favorite to upset Assup this year.
Las Vegas has you, Wormby, as the odds-on favorite to upset Assup this year. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Las Vegas can suck my dick. And you, who doesn't even fucking vote, you surrendering cocksucker, you're a dipshit for life.
We have our first opening statement. Who's next? Assup? BigChins? Timmy?

C'mon, guys, why should you be (or not be) elected Dipshit of the Year, 2016?
Dammit, what does a girl have to do to get nominated around here?!?!?!?!?
Ok, SOTF, make your case!
LOL! You can tell where my mind was. Let's try a DOTY debate. Honest mistake, this is a hooker board, after all! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If a select few had made that error, you would be screaming how stupid they were.
If a select few had made that error, you would be screaming how stupid they were. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you running for DOTY, too, LittleEva? Lord knows you're qualified.