Schools Gone Insane

It appears that Big Brother is going to force little sisters to shower with little brothers who want to be girls, but are not.

This country is broken. When I was that age, you'd get suspended just for trying to peek in the girls locker room. (If you got caught!) If there was a way I could showered with them, I'd have pretended to be anything.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00a4d2e0bb825
You see that story about a student who couldn't solve 3 X 5 correctly? He came up with 15 but how he got there was wrong....according to the curriculum. It seems that he found the answer the "additive way" by adding 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15 which is wrong according to Common Core. He was supposed to add 5 + 5 + 5 and come up with 15. So which is crazier?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/f...c&ocid=U142DHP
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2015, 06:00 PM
So which is crazier? . URL] Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Toss up between you and COG!

Toss up between you and COG!

. Originally Posted by WTF
It is a tie between Twiddle Dee (JDIdiot) and Twiddle Dum (COIdiot).

Take your pick!
It appears that Big Brother is going to force little sisters to shower with little brothers who want to be girls, but are not.

This country is broken. When I was that age, you'd get suspended just for trying to peek in the girls locker room. (If you got caught!) If there was a way I could showered with them, I'd have pretended to be anything.

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/transgender-high-school-locker-room_56387949e4b00a4d2e0bb825 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

What should anyone expect when they try to accommodate every little splinter group ...
You see that story about a student who couldn't solve 3 X 5 correctly? He came up with 15 but how he got there was wrong....according to the curriculum. It seems that he found the answer the "additive way" by adding 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15 which is wrong according to Common Core. He was supposed to add 5 + 5 + 5 and come up with 15. So which is crazier?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/f...c&ocid=U142DHP Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sorry to break any hearts of Reagan lovers here, but we can blame common core on Reagan directly. The reason is, he made a campaign promise to de-fund the department of education and get rid of the agency if elected to office of president. We all know what happened next:

Reagan decides not to take funding away from the department of education, and instead appoints a marxist to chairman of the dept.

Yea, Reagan was our little hero. I mean a heroic actor, lol.
What should anyone expect when they try to accommodate every little splinter group ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Like Another Realm?
I guess BigChins and WPF wouldn't mind their daughters showering with guys in public schools. Figures.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00a4d2e0bb825 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's all about equality. That's the mantra of the liberal. No matter how hideous, no matter how far against the grain. Society must have equality. The clip below shows the sickness of this whole transgender bullshit. I guess depending on how you look at it, men are really ugly women and women are really good looking guys, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/7ZAfDOOwCxE
I guess BigChins and WPF wouldn't mind their daughters showering with guys in public schools. Figures. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well since their " daughter's " voices are deeper than James Earl Jones' voice, they will probably be all alone !
  • DSK
  • 11-04-2015, 05:29 AM

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/transgender-high-school-locker-room_56387949e4b00a4d2e0bb825 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The liberals own this one, and I hope their own children suffer for it, and conservative districts tell the government enough is enough.
instead of getting sick kids help, liberals just like to flaunt, the kids are pawns
I guess BigChins and WPF wouldn't mind their daughters showering with guys in public schools. Figures. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you're saying it would be OK in private and charter schools?

What a fucked up, xenophobic position, Whiny Old Cunt.
Sorry to break any hearts of Reagan lovers here, but we can blame common core on Reagan directly. The reason is, he made a campaign promise to de-fund the department of education and get rid of the agency if elected to office of president. We all know what happened next:

Reagan decides not to take funding away from the department of education, and instead appoints a marxist to chairman of the dept.

Yea, Reagan was our little hero. I mean a heroic actor, lol. Originally Posted by Goodtimedfwguy
I missed the punchline to your joke. Seriously, I guess we could blame Bush for letting Ted Kennedy start this with "no child left behind" but the blame has to go to the person who passed into law; Barack Obama.

You remember NAFTA? That was started by Reagan but what Clinton signed into law did not look like that bill. It just had the same name. I guess you would blame Reagan or Bush for NAFTA.
The liberals own this one, and I hope their own children suffer for it, and conservative districts tell the government enough is enough. Originally Posted by DSK
How typically JL.

Mean spirited. Wishing ill and suffering on children.

What a fucking asshole! Do you speak like that in public? Is that why you were expelled from the US, like the Jews were expelled from Spain?

Or have you become a Marrano Dipshit?

When are you going to admit what everybody knows about you, BJerk?