City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Cypress
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: See ROS
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: N/A

The Rest of the Story: I am visiting Houston from Chicago. Decided to reach out to Adrianna (have you seen her pics). We touched base via pm, and there was a lot of delay in her communication. I figured I’m not from around here and not active on ECCIE (we use TER primarily in a Chicago) so I reached out to her on p411 where I have a few okays from providers including two fairly well known providers from Houston. After some back and forth we agreed to meet at 12:30 pm on 12/26/17. I told her my drive would be about 45 minutes and for her to text me address when she woke up- which according to her is at 11am. I was going straight there from a client meeting- reach out to her at 12 because I have not received an address yet. No reply, text her I’m driving to cypress area- text me the address- no reply. Get to cypress area and try reaching out to her again- no reply.

I completely understand being uncomfortable with me not really being active in Houston- but she should not have made an appointment with me if that was the case. Regardless- her other reviews speak directly to her as a provider, this was just my experience with her and it left me a little disappointed. She is hot as fuck though in her showcase pics. Sad I missed out, but seriously felt like my time got wasted.
Why write a review if you never saw this lady???
Why write a review if you never saw this lady??? Originally Posted by tbone2u
The following is a "Contribution"!

Because Thresh thinks she deserves to rebut his experience first.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 09:37 AM
thx for the review OP.
fyi, ncns should be posted in coed.
DO NOT waste your time or $$. This one has turned sour.