2018 Hobby or RW Sex Resolutions

Cannot believe no one else has posted this yet, so taking the initiative.

Does anyone have any sex goals/fantasies for the hobby or rw that they would love to see come to fruition in 2018?

I will start.

I have a "30s sex bucket list" (things I would like to do in my 30s), which I have already made some progress on (just turned 32 a few days ago).

But one thing I would absolutely love to happen is a "Devil's Threesome." Me and two men.

Whether I seek that through the hobby or the rw, I am not sure yet, but I feel certain I will engineer it happening for me this year!

March this year also marks 10 years since I started providing!!!! I can't believe it. I feel like I need to do something special or offer something special that month, hobby-wise, to mark the occasion. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Your guys turn! What are you looking forward to making happen or exploring this year?
What about doing me!!!
I really want to find a nee ATF regular. Yummy Marie spoiled me lol but its cool when you have a regular provider that knows what you like and always has new ideas and new experiences
What about doing me!!! Originally Posted by qbano77

Lols. If you make it worth my while.

I really want to find a new ATF regular. Yummy Marie spoiled me lol but its cool when you have a regular provider that knows what you like and always has new ideas and new experiences. Originally Posted by Micmac

You just gave me a great idea. Maybe as a "side service" I should start a "I'll do all the work and find you a great provider" service. Since I have the inside info on girls, etc.

I could be a "Provider Head Hunter" so to speak. Lols. #newbusinessventures2018
^^ I actually think that's a great idea! Like a matchmaker except for Hobbying!
^^ I actually think that's a great idea! Like a matchmaker except for Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Yup yup. See my other post.
But one thing I would absolutely love to happen is a "Devil's Threesome." Me and two men. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I thought a "Devil's Threesome" was three guys. Ya' know? Like . . . "The Devil made me do it." Guess I need to read the urban dictionary more often.

What is a threesome with all women? A celestial threesome?

My carnal resolutions? Lose twenty pounds and fuck for an hour without the happy ending.

I thought a "Devil's Threesome" was three guys. Ya' know? Like . . . "The Devil made me do it." Guess I need to read the urban dictionary more often.

My carnal resolutions? Lose twenty pounds and fuck for an hour without the happy ending.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I've always heard it as my way, but maybe people use it with various meanings.

And nice sir; great sex goals for sure.
Find a new reliable favorite is #1 on the list for sure.
In the Hobby: find an ATF that’s Black or mixed w/Black so I can build chemistry

In RW: find a fuck buddy; I’ve kinda given up on regular dating as a millennial AA male
Play hard .. Fuck harder

My goal is to maximize my fucking fun!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Two guys and a girl = devil's threesome. I'm a fan. Two girls and a guy rarely lives up to the hype.
Two girls and a guy rarely lives up to the hype. Originally Posted by karmachameleon
Depends on which two you pick
^^^

So true. So true. Especially when it's a "blind date".

So . . . does anyone know what a threesome is with all the same sexes?

I know, Google is my friend. LOL
3 girls me is my top bucket list for this 50 year old man.