Johnny’s Nails

Anyone get a haircut here? Was it actually good? I’m assuming they’re still open.
They are open. Both the man and the new platinum haired gal cut hair. Never gotten a cut there but there's usually guys in there getting their hair cut. Not sure if it's the quality of the cut of they just want to grab a glimpse of Mimi's tits.
Tig ol bitties
Was just there a few weeks ago. Still open. Can't comment on the haircut quality.
I got one once, it was okay. I think it was only 10 or 15 bucks.
  • Owj
  • 12-11-2021, 07:51 AM
I can get a better cut at a shop in Hong Kong mall, it there is no massage or MiMi.
Is Mimi massage really that good? She just is not appealing to me.

Michelle does great pedi.

Haircut is fine by any of them there if you want something simple with clippers. Need complicated, go elsewhere.
Is Mimi massage really that good? She just is not appealing to me.

Michelle does great pedi.

Haircut is fine by any of them there if you want something simple with clippers. Need complicated, go elsewhere. Originally Posted by worldbfree
To answer you question about Mimi’s massage quality the answer is no. She uses enough oil to fry a turkey and she’s only interested in getting you out of there so she can service the next sucker.
To answer you question about Mimi’s massage quality the answer is no. She uses enough oil to fry a turkey and she’s only interested in getting you out of there so she can service the next sucker. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Thank you Willy
Is Mimi massage really that good? Originally Posted by worldbfree
Mimi's massage is non-existent. If it's an above average massage you seek in the area, go see Jenny at Cherry Park.