Six different types of hobbyists

So I was catching up with a retired MILF over few drinks. We were reminiscing about how the hobbyland has changed.

One thing she brought up was very interesting. Obviously, active ladies wont be too vocal but let's see how this goes.

1. Over promiser- self explanatory
2. Cheap haggler type
3. Board consumed-drama fed
4. Resume guy
5. Daytime Married types
6. BFE's

Lmao....she had no filter this day! What yall think?
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2019, 04:01 PM
You forgot the pimp types
I also hear about these other types...…

7. Scrubs. Guys who just can't get women any other way - either has physical, personality, lack of Mojo, or other issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLe...&index=15&t=0s

8. Wannabe Studs - Guys who just think they're the world's biggest gift to women, and want to prove it. (irregardless of actual performance or lack thereof)

9. Unique Desires? - Guys with very unique or extreme desires for sexual behaviors or things not easily found IRL.

And - this is a big world. So I'm SURE that ladies see...…

10. REAL Studs - Guys that the ladies WANT to see, would have IRL relations, and are just flat out very attractive to women. Lucky bastages!!!
I'm surprised she didn't put the "stupid time wasters" at the top of her list. I've heard there could be a few+ of those around
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2019, 05:28 PM
Chalk them all up as tricks paying for goodies
That about sums it up.....
Hahaha!! Yess!
What is a resume guy?
^^^I suspect he’s the guy that goes on and on about his job, how much money me makes, his portfolio.
7. Douchebags that don’t know they’re douchebags, but think all the whores think they’re the Shit! They do a lot of socializing with whores & strippers because they’re so cool. They may even start Hobby Social Clubs.
^^ that's it I'm taking my fucking toys and going home
Oooo what kind of toys? I like all sorts... I’ve got a fucking toy I have been enjoying.
Keep your dildos to yo self girl 😁😁
resume guy = maybe a guy only interested in racking up reviews and seeing how much money he can spend before his wife and/or relatives get it when he dies?
7. Douchebags that don’t know they’re douchebags, but think all the whores think they’re the Shit! They do a lot of socializing with whores & strippers because they’re so cool. They may even start Hobby Social Clubs. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Hahahahaha manny why you so sad ?