Quality Kissers?

I know this is subjective and WALDT...

Ladies: Who just loves kissing? Do you consider yourself a top shelf Kisser?
I LOVE DFK as long as its the right partner who does not think their tongue is a sword or the gawd awful chicken peckers. Nothing says "take me now" like a great make out session.
Lady Anastasia is absolutely one. Very passionate
I LOVE DFK as long as its the right partner who does not think their tongue is a sword or the gawd awful chicken peckers. Nothing says "take me now" like a great make out session. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
+1 lol
Nothing gets the motor going like some passionate making out!
I am most definitely known for my kissing skills....read a review or two!
I LOVE DFK as long as its the right partner who does not think their tongue is a sword or the gawd awful chicken peckers. Nothing says "take me now" like a great make out session. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Some people kiss like they are storming a bastille. It should be more like sailing an ocean. Just ride the waves where they take you. 😘
I feel my i'm very good kisser and do enjoy it very much .
AngelaS is top notch kisser!
Terresa Pena loves to kiss and she is a top shelf kisser. I did a lot of passionate intense DFK with her. She pounced on me as soon I entered her room lol and I quickly realized that as much as I love kissing, Terresa loves kissing even more!

Terresa's bio page in case you want to contact her:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=110850

If you enjoy DFK and are a fan of sexy latina women, you're doing yourself a disservice by not contacting Terresa Pena. Meet her now.

I've not met JanaeLove but I've heard from several of her clients that she offers some of the best DFK in DFW. I've read her encounter reports and they confirm that she loves to kiss. She kisses you in such a passionate skilled way that you would be happy doing just that throughout the session:

JanaeLove's bio page:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=297162

When I met Blonde Barbie last Wednesday (July 24), we were very passionately deep french kissing for 70 minutes straight without stopping. She has impeccable personal hygiene just like I do and she's very eager to please you so you can kiss her for a long time without feeling yucky or tired:

Blonde Barbie's bio page:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=481826

Doesn't hurt that Blonde Barbie is one of the most beautiful women you will ever meet in your life so you will want to keep kissing her again & again.
Very Clean

Awww. Thank you so much for mentioning me. I am a very passionate woman and it makes me so happy to know that you appreciate me. ������
Very Clean

Awww. Thank you so much for mentioning me. I am a very passionate woman and it makes me so happy to know that you appreciate me. ������ Originally Posted by TerresaPena
You're most welcome, beautiful lady. I definitely appreciate you as does every other man who has met you. I'm sure of that. Thank you for being you.
Very Clean

Awww. Thank you so much for mentioning me. I am a very passionate woman and it makes me so happy to know that you appreciate me. ������ Originally Posted by TerresaPena

You're most welcome, beautiful lady. I definitely appreciate you as does every other man who has met you. I'm sure of that. Thank you for being you. Originally Posted by VeryClean
You two need to get a room 😂😂😂
I already have one! Lol
I love passionate kisses!!!