Encounter: Shasha at Luxury

Date: 1/22/2020
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: see list
Phone: see list
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TUMA, BBBJ, ACG, doggie, etc., massage, more of the same. As anyone who has read the board knows, Shasha is second to none in acting like you're her long lost Boyfriend...
Hair Length and Color: shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Well described previously: slim, short, a cups, shaved, no tats, nice eyes, pleasant smile.
Recommendation: Yes

I hear you on Shasha, it's like a restaurant I don't get to visit often, I tend to order what I know I'll love, because it's always great, and I'm not there enough to get tired of the same meal.

but as you suggest, great restaurants (Spas) usually have a lot of great meal (girl) options, so it's tempting to want to try something (someone) new.. Shasha used to dominate at Lucky Haven.. best girl, easy, but at Luxury she is surrounded by other great girls.. really, right now, all of them are excellent, and each one has characteristics apart from the others, that make each girl a little special. of course Shasha remains a living Legend, and I'm sure she will always be..
Shasha makes ya feel young and on top of the world. Good Review.
Great review Man! I think Shasha make all us her Boyfriend, that make her a Legend girl for how many years now? Shasha fixes on you, you are her Boyfriend for that hour, and you know that with each move she making.
Shasha makes ya feel young and on top of the world. Good Review. Originally Posted by Service90210
that's about right. you are a changed Man after an hour with Shasha. your steps have more energy, your smile creeps to a big grin.
Shasha has ruined it for me, every time I have a different menu item I leave wishing I had just ordered the Shasha...
Shasha has ruined it for me, every time I have a different menu item I leave wishing I had just ordered the Shasha... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I know, right?

Shasha is that food you always love and never get tired of eating. you figure "I'll sample this other plate one time, it looks appetizing".. and it may be, but an hour later you're questioning yourself.. "why didn't I just eat Shasha"?