Warning - Hotels

Most upscale hotels in Dallas are only letting guests in if they have a key card, or guests put them on a list and then the hotel has to check your guests ID for them to enter. Which means your guest will have to use your legal name at the front desk, and you’ll have to know theirs.

It’s so slow, they know exactly who is in checked in, and in what floor/room. I just had to come up with the most convoluted cover up story, and I’m pretty sure they know what’s up. Lol. And they will jump on you as soon as you cross the doors, so make sure your “story” is ready.
I saw a hot provider in a hotel Tuesday in Plano with no issues. She did let me in a side door though, which I prefer anyway. This was my regular (which is the only one I am currently seeing), her apartment incall was not available that day.
Thanks for intel
Hope when I come in couple weeks things will be better

Stay safe everyone
Feb 18 was last day I was in a hotel and I was about the only guest . It was so odd and I felt like I was being watched . But I don't think I was
and I only saw my regs so that was okay ,
But I had never stayed at this hotel and soon as I walked in , The lady at the desk called me by my last name before gave my ID !! I was I must be the only guest and she said on one other gent is checking in lol
this has been my experience lately. best way is to meet the person at the side door......
Maybe time to change hotel chains.
I've stayed in 5 all over dfw and had no issues
Hotel was in Ca and never been there before lady only knew my Name was easy only 2 guest for that day myself and one other gent she told me when I asked how do you know i'm Miss. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Feb 18 was last day I was in a hotel and I was about the only guest . It was so odd and I felt like I was being watched . But I don't think I was
and I only saw my regs so that was okay ,
But I had never stayed at this hotel and soon as I walked in , The lady at the desk called me by my last name before gave my ID !! I was I must be the only guest and she said on one other gent is checking in lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Most upscale hotels in Dallas Originally Posted by LuciaConte
no worries here...

unless the Red Roof Inn is considered "upscale"
What are you considering upscale?

I think now is not the time to be staying at upscale places like five star because people aren't doing any business traveling right now all that is about to change though hopefully

so it makes sense that an extremely expensive hotel during a time of crisis is not going to have a lot of people there

Believe it or not some mid-level hotels are still doing okay because people are taking their families to hotels to have staycations