what do you like after a session

I like 90 minute and two hour appointments. After particularly good ones while I am still somewhat in a daze, I have this craving for greasy fast food. I normally eat pretty healthy, but something about hot and sweaty sex just makes me crave grease.

Last friday it was McD's bagel sandwich with a cheap steak dripping in grease and fried onions. Today I discovered nirvana. The colonel has a sandwich with bacon and cheese surrounded by two slabs of fried chicken breast. My steering wheel has a lovely shine to it from the grease. I think I have a new way to evaluate my favorites based on how quickly I feel the need to consume 1000 calories of heart stopping cholesterol.

Anybody else get hungry after mind numbing play time?

maybe this should be in the sandbox, move it if necessary
I like to leave after a session.
OMG those bagel steak sandwiches from McD's are soooooo goooooood!! I like mine w/ketchup though.

I can't believe you ordered that bread~less chicken sandwich! I saw that on the news the other night and I thought it was a joke! Guess not.

For me, it's Chinese food after a nice long session, depending on the time of day of course. Early morning sessions usually have me craving a venti mocha frapp from Starbuck's.
sleep.
A hot shower, giant glass of water, then going for a swim to unwind.

I rarely crave any kind of food, but if I do I crave vegetables/carbs....not meat. Really strange. Total opposite of the cravings I get after working out.
Same, monk. I always get hungry after I cum/session. I also normally get hyper as well. Weird...I know. Meh...
A non guilty mind.
I like to eat Wendy's
Ditto, Mikah. A single, fries and a frostie just seem to hit the spot when replenishing the endorphines. And even though they fuck you in the drive-through, it's really the only way to go.
30 minutes - a bottled water
an hour - 2 bottled waters
a double w/NQNS - 2 bottled waters, a candy bar, and some ice cream
Wash my Balls...
Then Eat something... Or Someone...
Then Wash my Face...
I like leaving.

Anybody else get hungry after mind numbing play time?
Originally Posted by monkmonk
Yes I get the same way! Usually I am craving things that have protein like a steak or a burger! From the looks of it, it seems others get that way too... glad to know I'm not alone.

MarieLynn
A rum and coke.
A vanilla shake from Braums ...... YUMMMMMMY