Busty Amy

How did you get your smile, to go from horizontal to vertical?

Nice new profile picture. Thanks!
yeah there's some real gems in there..

nice showcase.

p.s. what is that on your upper lip?
and you have the nerve to try and cap on me... smdh
Damn I must taste good, I'm in everybody's mouth I got my papers in my purse at all times, and got all my std test last week. I'm good babe Kinda complimenting that I'm on your mind and in your head
Are there any good pics of busted amy?
Damn I must taste good, I'm in everybody's mouth I got my papers in my purse at all times, and got all my std test last week. I'm good babe Kinda complimenting that I'm on your mind and in your head Originally Posted by bustyamy
no seriously. what is that shit on your lip?
:facepalm:
I have nothing on my lips, and am all healthy. Can provide paperwork at any given time! I got nothing to hide babe. I'm one of the cleanest providers on eccie! Btw, avatar shows you are getting pretty large my dear. Better low down before you get blue whale status:/
Wow! So this thread was started because she called Daphne black.

Btw, avatar shows you are getting pretty large my dear. Better low down before you get blue whale status:/ Originally Posted by bustyamy
Now the "pot" is calling the "kettle" black.

Where's my popcorn? This is TFF.
This thread...just like the previous two...is just fucking stupid...well done OP...
Can we ban providers who add nothing but crap?
no seriously. what is that shit on your lip? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
OK, we are finished with the thinly veiled references to her supposed health issues.

This thread...just like the previous two...is just fucking stupid...well done OP... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I agree completely.

Can we ban providers who add nothing but crap? Originally Posted by golfdude
Unfortunately, no more than we can hobbyists who do the same.
The thread was a light attempt at humor

It went south..

Close it and let it sink to the bottom
OK, we are finished with the thinly veiled references to her supposed health issues. Originally Posted by Pistolero
there is nothing "thin" about any reference to Amy. I just pointed out the obvious and asked a question. I didn't veil a damn thing. She brought her health into it. Since, she took that pic off of her showcase (smart move), check and mate.

(Edit by Staff -JaD)

I don't make it a habit of arguing with disgusting, uneducated slobs (they are no fun), so I think I will put this one on ignore. Even if I blew up twice the size I am now, you still couldn't hold a candle to me bitch.

Daphne out.
Fat whores calling fat whores fat?