Riverwalk recomendations

I will be in SA Jan 27th - Feb 3rd. I am looking for strip club and dance club suggestions. Also is the riverwalk area a good location for short notice incalls/outcalls.
There are no strip clubs or permanent Provider incalls in the Dowmtown/Riverwalk area. The strip clubs are all on Loop 410, primarily in the Airport and 410/I-35 interchange areas. Your best bet for a Provider will be an outcall to your room. Timing, as always, will be YMMV.

Welcome to SA! Have fun and stay safe!
^^^concur with the above, and add that if you happen to be in the airport or medical center areas (for a strip club perhaps), those areas are the best bet for short notice incall. Keep an eye on the SNATCH thread.
Downtown is never good for short notice. Girls will be 20 to 30 min out or further after calling. Mostly due to harder to navigate, parking, and most live at least 20 min from downtown that do hobby. Some girls probably won't have issues having been down there before. Not many providers have incall down there less they are traveling while you're here and staying down there.

Airport or medical center areas you will have more providers within 10 min on short notice if available. Plus parking is usually never an issue.

Strip clubs are all within 5 to 10 min from these areas also.

Sugars, Perfect 10s, The Palace and Men's Club seem to be the more popular but others should feel free to recommend other spots. Not keen on dance clubs. But you could go along 410 and visit all 4 clubs in one night if you wanted to.
For dance clubs, the Kremlin is right on the river level @ Commerce and La Soya. The Republic of Texas turns into a dance club Fri and Sat @ 9 pm, and it is located across the river from Kremlin. There are also The Basement, Liquid Monkey, Pat O Briens and several other dance spots on the street level right there on Commerce.

I do o\cs to RW but need at least 2 hours notice. :-)

Have fun and enjoy!
Glad I found this post, I am heading up this Friday as well ( staying by riverwalk ) and am also looking for places to enjoy my trip .
Thank for the info.
If u want local bars kremlin, on the rocks pub, Sirius. I prefer southtown 101, there 1919, or a few bars on st. Mary's.
I also do provide south of downtown but not my home, it's a motel. So just research who offers & best of luck to u.
Have fun!!