Ghost town

East Texas is so confusing to me. You get all these messages to come visit come visit us come visit us we’d love to see better providers in the area please come visit us we have a few that will and then you get here after 1 million phone calls saying please come see me and it’s ghost town.. I definitely don’t wanna come off as rude but this is why a lot of us don’t want to come back because we get here and we wasted time money energy and time at home with our family and friends for no better word than what I would call a time waster. Then when I do meet these East Texas friends are usually absolutely amazing ! So I explain this to me tonight ❤️🤷🏼♀️❤️🤷🏼♀️
Try asking for a deposit beforehand. If they're not willing to give a $20-$50 deposits then they are a waste of time. I get lots of request to come to other cities but when I get there no one wants to book. Also whats up with these lurkers on my page how can a ad get over 300 view with no bookings? SMH
Try asking for a deposit beforehand. If they're not willing to give a $20-$50 deposits then they are a waste of time. I get lots of request to come to other cities but when I get there no one wants to book. Also whats up with these lurkers on my page how can a ad get over 300 view with no bookings? SMH Originally Posted by Iv0ry83
You've been on the board for almost a year and you don't have a single review. A guy isn't gonna book because he doesn't know what he's getting into. Are you real? What's your menu like? Those questions and more are answered when you have reviews up
You’re right I have been on the board as a independent since this summer!! ( unfortunately before that I was with an agency which I was on the board with then under the same name ) I actually have 3 reviews and often ask for no reviews for the most part cause I stay UTR... have you not seen the girls with the most recent reviews getting busted lately. I have a number listed and references if need be.. I also screen very thoroughly... so to answer your question.... YESSSSSS I’m very real!!! Just have a real life besides just the hobby... I also said in my post that I HAD TALKED to these men and they want more and better providers but are very flaky and then the next day are asking why you left’! I believe a lot of girls will agree with me... if you don’t believe I’m real why don’t you start a whole thread asking if I’m real...I promise they will assure you!! Stay warm and have a great day!!
Blair ... MrRedCat43 was addressing Ivory in his comment.

He knows you are real. He trust my review on you. It speaks volumes about you.

Tyler Hobbiest ... You are missing out on an amazing experience!! Blair is amazing in so many ways!!

My recent recap of my ENCOUNTER with this Beautiful Woman ...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2513754
I apologize I misread your message and how it was directed!! However I still meant my pm I sent you!!! Let’s book some time together!!’ I mean most of me is real
  • par4
  • 01-31-2019, 12:57 PM
Blair,

I understand the frustration that many fine women feel when trying to make appointments while on tour. However, there are always many sides to the situation. From a Hobby standpoint, many announcements are posted that " I will be in your town" literally the day before. That might be ok in a larger city such as Dallas, Shreveport, Houston etc. Simple logistics reveal that the pool for the hobby is much greater and the numbers are in your favor.

Smaller cities, while being on or just off the freeway do have a need for a visit, but the numbers will be smaller. We also are closer knit communities with eyes everywhere, smaller number of clients that require time to create opportunities to literally "get away "and enjoy your company and talents. Being in the Hobby presents certain dangers for both parties. Bored wives, chatty friends, and LE seem to always be on the alert. The East Texas area is full of gossip and those who for whatever reasons thrive on making the "getaway" as difficult as possible. Economies could be better right now.

Sadly, I will throw in the hotel situation. Everything is visible. Yes, there are those that offer a decent rate for the traveling person. Everyone knows which ones are likely places to meet. I have to say with a laugh that I have come out of a door and seen another guy two doors down and made eye contact. The sly grin and head nod exchanged with a knowing look. Risk vs Reward.

I am not trying to make excuses for anything. These are just the facts that we have to live with. More notice and understanding of our humble communities is an essential. We will continue being an opportunity for you. We do have needs as the local talent level is limited. Yet, we find it hard to jump and make plans on the spur of the moment. It can be difficult for most of us to just slip away for an hour or two without covering our backsides. If we don't, our time in the Hobby will be over. WE must live with what we do, and never want to bring anyone else difficulties.

Hope you understand this novel. Just want you to know we are here and desirous of your visits. My humble advice is to not make a hotel reservations until you have appointments. Give a little more notice of your visits. Understand our economy is not as robust as our metropolitan neighbors.

My two cents worth !
Par hits the nail on the head
All these amazing ladies always come at the same
time !!!
Remember it's a Hobby for the men who are employed or retired & the provider
are most just trying to make it. And I've seen it from the other side and it's not as good of a life as some think.
lil Nicki....are you saying you used to be a provider?
Nope but spent a couple of years hanging out with one.
Take anything soup says, with a grain of salt
You brought up a lot of points I never really took in consideration!! Thanks... I never mind novels that help me understand things in a better light!
You can say a lot of these providers are just trying to make it!! However most without habits and money management Skills are making it pretty well!!!