Starting to see several

I’m starting to see several people without reviews posting. Some may help you out more if you go and see a girl and review her. The way Beaumont is focusing on shutting down this industry everyone needs to pay close attention to some of these people.
Do you need premium access to right a review? I would really like to share some Beaumont experiences not quite sure how to go about it
Thats how you get Premium access. You have to submit reviews. You go to Encounters and click and you should see the review tab. Go on there and post your review.
Thanks for help
I agree, I need to do a review soon. I need to contribute more than just lurk, and I'd love to see ROS that I've been missing out on.
Thanks for the info. I’ve got several girls in the Beaumont area I’d like to submit a review for to help everyone out. I actually just submitted one this morning but every time I tried in the past it said I had “insufficient privileges”. Is this something that just recently changed?

I definitely agree that we need to share what info we can regarding Beaumont as they are starting to crack down once again. There are a couple of large turnarounds that are about to kick off and there’s some influx of workers in the area so things are ripe for a sting operation.
Swampguide ... Not sure but you shouldn't get that message while signed into your account on Eccie and attempting an Encounter Report? Maybe you weren't actually signed in. I would assume you might get that type of notification if you were viewing the site as a GUEST. I am just throwing darts in the dark. So I probably missed the correct answer. Please keep trying. I know your fellow Beaumont Hobbiest would welcome your added input.

EDIT ... Well? Nevermind!! Just noticed you recently wrote 2 Encounter Reports. So you now have the hang of it.
I used to post before the big shut down or whatever it was...then I couldn't find my account. My username was similar to what it is now. I hope to start posting again. I just now got back to good ol' eccie.