Things To Think About ...

Thought I would start a thread for things that cause you to pause and think!! I will gladly start!! I will have a few more if this thread takes off. If it doesn't, well life goes on!!

Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned?
Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned? Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Not if they have loving parents.
Interesting idea for a thread.

On that note if y'all don't mind:

Why do lesbians use dildos?

HID

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

I like it!! And sitting here thinking about it ... my mind is blown!!
Why is there Braille on a drive up ATM? They shouldn't be driving if they're blind
In the word Scent...Is the S silent or the C ?????
If you switch the 'W' with 'T' in When, What, Where you get the answer to each.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
To scratch their itch. I honestly believe all women like dick they just prefer another woman’s company
Three men go into a hotel to rent a room for the night. Guy at the desk says that will be $15. Each hands him $5. Later the guy at the desk realized he made a mistake and should have only charged the $10. He gives the bell hop $5 to take back to them. He realizes he can't split that evenly so he puts $2 in his pocket and gives each guy back $1. That leaves the 3 men paying $4 each =$12. The bell hop has $2 in his pocket for a total of $14. Where is the missing $1?
Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
No matter where you go, THERE you are.
Three men go into a hotel to rent a room for the night. Guy at the desk says that will be $15. Each hands him $5. Later the guy at the desk realized he made a mistake and should have only charged the $10. He gives the bell hop $5 to take back to them. He realizes he can't split that evenly so he puts $2 in his pocket and gives each guy back $1. That leaves the 3 men paying $4 each =$12. The bell hop has $2 in his pocket for a total of $14. Where is the missing $1? Originally Posted by Lickidysplit1
Without getting into the actual equation, the $2 is counted twice. The hotel gets $10 (15-2-3) and the clerk gets $2.Therefore, the men are only out $12 (10+2). Each man is out a net $4 which comes to & 12 (3x4)

HID
Why do flamable and inflamable mean the same thing?

HID

PS break out a dictionary if you think I'm wrong.
Why do flamable and inflamable mean the same thing?

HID

PS break out a dictionary if you think I'm wrong. Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Wouldn’t google search be quicker? After all you are already online?

Work smarter not harder.
Does it take a moron to understand an oxymoron?